biatches, I'm back

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
this is a limited time engagement, ask me any one question in the next 48 hours or so and pwawmiss to answer it truthfully, but just one per user, followups possible not counting, and sorry anony, you get just one...

WOW we get to ask mega interesting MiniMao a question!!!!!!:crazy:

here it goes: did you leave any food for the peeps back in China?:japanesedolls:

maxresdefault.jpg

when are you coming home daddy?

Still hammering the crystal meth and whacking the birds Bob?

have you got a nice Asian girlfriend? and by that I mean, have you managed to convince any desperate-for-a-better-life Asian chicks that you're a winner back in the states?

Oh, I’ve got a question. Feel free to pick any of these to answer:

What was the name of the female user you followed after the Morrissey concert that one time?

How many inches small is your penis?

Were you the top or bottom in that gay relationship you had?

Did you ever physically abuse your ex wife or was it all just emotional abuse?

How old was the youngest child you’ve thought about having sex with?

Did you honestly think you were a “brave defending knight” when you bullied a couple kids 13 years ago (that were just trying to make some friends) by taunting them about being raped, being beaten, and their family being sick and dying?

the questions just keep rolling in, a fascinating character, MiniMao::lbf:

here is one that just came in:

would you consider moving to the UK and lodging with Skinny and his pseudonyms?? Cuz, cmon it would
be sooooooo coooool.:blush: you can gorge on halal cheeseburgers.:smirkcat:

Seen any good new films? Gan Bi’s Long Day’s Journey Into Night comes out on dvd here in November and I’m excited to see it.

for the record, im not really interested in how small his penis is or whether he's a top or a bottom, though. feel free to scrap those questions robby.

to VH's post:
never happened
never measured it
never had a gay relationship
hmm, tough one, I got black out drunk, she said I hit her, I believe her now
I had a 17 year old gf when I was 20, but dont think that counts
thats not what I did, and you know that, shame on you!

Back
Top Bottom