Biden wins

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
What do think of Morgoth from Morgoth's Review? I don't like him or his views he really is far-right very extreme. Morgoth isn't his real name. Morgoth is a character from the Lord of the Rings. Nobody knows what Morgoth's real name is or what he looks like. Morgoth made a video about Morrissey a while ago which got him some media attention and even attention from Morrissey himself. I think if Morrissey had looked more into Morgoth he would know he isn't on the same page as him. For instance Morgoth doesn't like Anne Marie Waters because she is a lesbian and supports Israel. Morgoth isn't a Christian he is not spiritual at all. Morgoth is antisemitic and seems to be prejudice about gay people and black people. I don't think Morgoth is a vegan or vegetarian or cares about animal rights. I find Morgoth frightening, disturbing and very worrying. Morgoth is working-class so he is different to Enoch who was educated and upper class from a privileged background but their views seem to be similar in some ways. Morgoth has a sort of working-class Newcastle accent not an upper class type accent.

I don't bother with him beyond wishing he wasn't on Central & disliking the overlap with the hard left.

I've been thinking Nerak & you're right - a picture of Enoch is a bit insensitive. I mean, who on here would want to be associated with a so called 'racist' and a Union Jack? No-one, i'm sure. Disgusting behaviour.

For you, i'll change it.
What about a photo of David Bowie wearing his Union Jack coat in the 1990s? The Union Jack coat was designed by Alexander McQueen.

When Geri from The Spice Girls wore her Union Jack dress she had the CND peace sign on the back of the dress. Geri did that so people wouldn't think she was racist and was about peace but she was also proud to be British. Then there is Oasis with their Union Jack guitar. In the the 1990s there was that "Cool Britannia" stuff. It was almost like the 1960s and swinging London.

What about a photo of David Bowie wearing his Union Jack coat in the 1990s? The Union Jack coat was designed by Alexander McQueen.

When Geri from The Spice Girls wore her Union Jack dress she had the CND peace sign on the back of the dress. Geri did that so people wouldn't think she was racist and was about peace but she was also proud to be British. Then there is Oasis with their Union Jack guitar. In the the 1990s there was that "Cool Britannia" stuff. It was almost like the 1960s and swinging London.
Don't tell me Minnie, tell the lunatic left who think being patriotic is a crime; they hate this country & anyone who loves it. They despise the idea of nationality. The sort who want to tear down statues of Winston Churchill.

You know the type i mean.

Don't tell me Minnie, tell the lunatic left who think being patriotic is a crime; they hate this country & anyone who loves it. They despise the idea of nationality. The sort who want to tear down statues of Winston Churchill.

You know the type i mean.
Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.
-- Samuel Johnson

I don't bother with him beyond wishing he wasn't on Central & disliking the overlap with the hard left.
What do you think of Styxhexenhammer666?

Morgoth knows Mark Collett doesn't he?

Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.
-- Samuel Johnson

"In 1774, he printed The Patriot, a critique of what he viewed as false patriotism. On the evening of 7 April 1775, he made the famous statement, "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel." This line was not, as is widely believed, about patriotism in general, but the false use of the term "patriotism" by William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham (the patriot-minister) and his supporters. Johnson opposed "self-professed patriots" in general, but valued what he considered "true" self-professed patriotism."

Imagine thinking a man from the 18th century shares your views, you're genuinely r*tarded.

What do you think of Styxhexenhammer666?

Morgoth knows Mark Collett doesn't he?

Styx is harmless, probably. I liked his early videos when his Dad would pass by looking horrified.

Yeah, apparently so.

Styx is harmless, probably. I liked his early videos when his Dad would pass by looking horrified.

Yeah, apparently so.
he's so unattractive though

"In 1774, he printed The Patriot, a critique of what he viewed as false patriotism. On the evening of 7 April 1775, he made the famous statement, "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel." This line was not, as is widely believed, about patriotism in general, but the false use of the term "patriotism" by William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham (the patriot-minister) and his supporters. Johnson opposed "self-professed patriots" in general, but valued what he considered "true" self-professed patriotism."

Imagine thinking a man from the 18th century shares your views, you're genuinely r*tarded.
He can't share my view. He's been dead for 300 years, you f***witted imbecile. You and @Silent Reader should get together and see if you could make a joint application to MENSA. If you combine your IQs you might just scrape past the minimum requirements.

Last edited by a moderator:
He can't share my view. He's been dead for 300 years, you f***witted imbecile. You and @Silent Reader should get together and see if you make a joint application to MENSA. If you combine your IQs you might just scrape past the minimum requirements.

You thought he shared your views on patriotism which is why you posted the quote. I guarantee you know nothing else about Samuel Johnson apart from that quote and you weren't even aware of the context in which it was said. I suppose you also think Jefferson's "all men are created equal" included men who weren't white. Obviously Johnson's been dead for over 200 years which is why I said he was a "man of the 18th century". Look, you were caught with your pants down, not knowing what you were talking about (nothing new there), and now you're lashing out. You're not very bright at all are you, and at your age there's no hope of that changing. Your IQ is about five points higher than Surface's though, I'll give you that, so your IQ just about reaches triple figures. Still not high enough to piece together an intelligent argument however, unfortunately for you.

He's STILL the President.

States and cities are mandating their own lockdowns in order to curb the pandemic.

He’ll leave so he can start spending the money hes raising on this phony stop the steal fundraising campaign on republican events for profit and to keep narrative control of the rnc. He can donate so much to a candidate who’ll spend so much and one of his resorts for an event where trump will appear and possibly speak or endorse. That way he can just pay himself the money he’s raising. Trump entering the smaller less divided world of republicans and his base with cash and influence to spend with no checks or eyes watching him is something I think trump is yearning for. How soon after office will it take before he’s a paid influencer on Parler

Back
Top Bottom