"Bigmouth strikes again and again: why Morrissey fans feel so betrayed" by Tim Jonze - The Guardian

Another hatchet job in The Guardian

Bigmouth strikes again and again: why Morrissey fans feel so betrayed - The Guardian
By Tim Jonze

Once his songs of loneliness and shyness made him a hero to misfits and outsiders. Yet now he is voicing his support for a far-right party

Morrissey response:
Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
On what planet is Jeremy Corbyn Jewish?

In the narrow eyes (and even narrower, stillborn minds) of the Adolf & Eva-come-latelys that have infested & infected a once brilliant and informative site, of course.

On what planet is Jeremy Corbyn Jewish?

Earth.

He has stated that his mother is Jewish. That makes him a bona fide Jew. He would use this 'Jew Card' to ward off his detractors if it worked, but it doesn't. Jewish or not, the Jewish Lobby are a pretty vicious mob. They will call you an anti-semite and attempt to destroy your career if you defy them.

Earth.

He has stated that his mother is Jewish. That makes him a bona fide Jew. He would use this 'Jew Card' to ward off his detractors if it worked, but it doesn't. Jewish or not, the Jewish Lobby are a pretty vicious mob. They will call you an anti-semite and attempt to destroy your career if you defy them.
Can you find this quote? I'm highly skeptical of this.

He has spoke many times of his mother fighting at the Jewish Cable Street riots in the East End and that he has Judaism on his mother's side from Germany. That makes him a legit Jew. Google his brother Piers Corbyn and you will see that Piers gained more of the Jewish genes in his looks. His brother is an interesting man and much more radical in many ways than Jeremy. I even have suspicions their father too may come from a Jewish background as names like Corbyn and Cowell etc. have often been changed from Cohen to sound less obviously Jewish. And remember, both brothers are at the top of their game - successful politician and successful meteorologist. A sign of not only the rich private school education they both enjoyed, but possibly classic in-tribe networking.

Last edited:
Found it and big surprise, you've manipulated reality yet again.

"Was there any religion in your family?

Yeah, there was. My mum was a Bible-reading atheist — no, agnostic, probably. She had been brought up in a religious environment, and her brother was a vicar, and there was quite a lot of clergy in her family. Going back a lot further, there is a Jewish element in the family, probably from Germany. My father was a Christian, and attended church; and the school that I went to was religious — we had hymns and prayers every morning."

He has spoke many times of his mother fighting at the Jewish Cable Street riots in the East End and that he has Judaism on his mother's side from Germany. That makes him a legit Jew. Google his brother Piers Corbyn and you will see that his Piers gained more of the Jewish genes in his looks. His brother is an interesting man and much more radical in many ways than Jeremy. I even have suspicions their father too may come from a Jewish background as names like Corbyn and Cowell etc. have often been changed from Cohen to sound less obviously Jewish. And remember, both brothers are at the top of their game - successful politician and successful meteorologist. A sign of not only the rich private school education they both enjoyed, but classic in-tribe networking.
Only in your world does fighting against fascists at the Cable Street Riots mark a person as irrefutably Jewish. Your points, as always, are based only on your wild and paranoid imagination about how the world really works. But yeah, of course, his brother definitely achieved his success through the well-known Jewish meteorological conspiracy! Now they’re controlling the weather!

Only in your world does fighting against fascists at the Cable Street Riots mark a person as irrefutably Jewish. Your points, as always, are based only on your wild and paranoid imagination about how the world really works. But yeah, of course, his brother definitely achieved his success through the well-known Jewish meteorological conspiracy! Now they’re controlling the weather!
I've already told you. JC has said that his mother's side is Jewish. That makes him a bona fide Jew. But as a card it doesn't work against 'the lobby' who are Naziesque in their will to topple anyone who defies them, Jew or non Jew. JC has committed the evil crime of criticizing Israel. They will now never leave him alone until he's in a wooden box. Nice people, eh?

I've already told you. JC has said that his mother's side is Jewish. That makes him a bona fide Jew. But as a card it doesn't work against 'the lobby' who are Naziesque in their will to topple anyone who defies them, Jew or non Jew. JC has committed the evil crime of criticizing Israel. They will now never leave him alone until he's in a wooden box. Nice people, eh?
Scroll up and enjoy the quote, straight out of Corbyn’s mouth, that refutes your bizarre insistence.

Scroll up and enjoy the quote, straight out of Corbyn’s mouth, that refutes your bizarre insistence.
His mother's name is Naomi Loveday Josling. (Naomi! Loveday!)

His father's name is David Benjamin Corbyn (no comment needed!).

Found it and big surprise, you've manipulated reality yet again.

"Was there any religion in your family?

Yeah, there was. My mum was a Bible-reading atheist — no, agnostic, probably. She had been brought up in a religious environment, and her brother was a vicar, and there was quite a lot of clergy in her family. Going back a lot further, there is a Jewish element in the family, probably from Germany. My father was a Christian, and attended church; and the school that I went to was religious — we had hymns and prayers every morning."

He said at a gathering that he has Jewishness on his mother's side. I was there!

But futhermore, I believe his dad is a Jew also. So his dad went to church, and his mum's brother was a vicar? So what. Did you know that the leader of the Church of England, Justin Welby, is Jewish on his mother's side? The Church of England is so over-run with Jews these days it is virtually a Jewish organisation. Hence its extreme liberalism and cloying virtue signalling. No wonder the churches in England are empty these days!

Last edited:
He said at a gathering that he has Jewishness on his mother's side. I was there!

But futhermore, I believe his dad is a Jew also. So his dad went to church, and his mum's brother was a vicar? So what. Did you know that the leader of the Church of England, Justin Welby, is Jewish on his mother's side? The Church of England is so over-run with Jews it is virtually a Jewish organisation. Hence its extreme liberalism and cloying virtue signalling. No wonder the churches in England are empty these days!
I’ve seen you do this before. In your sad fantasyland, you alone possess the ability to determine one’s Jewishness. Faith Goldy, Jeremy Corbyn...all secret Jews because you’ve decided so. I’d think a seasoned anti-semite such as yourself would know that Loveday is not a Jewish surname and uh, David and Benjamin are about two of the most common names in the western world. But hey, playing by your rules....I’m starting to think Morrissey himself might be a member of the tribe. I know a lot of Jewish Stevens and wait, a Steven with the key to the city of Tel Aviv? I’m onto something.

People here is the soviet skinny:lbf::
tim jonze sucks soviet duck:lbf:
and cuck pizza pops too.:grinning:

I’ve seen you do this before. In your sad fantasyland, you alone possess the ability to determine one’s Jewishness. Faith Goldy, Jeremy Corbyn...all secret Jews because you’ve decided so. I’d think a seasoned anti-semite such as yourself would know that Loveday is not a Jewish surname and uh, David and Benjamin are about two of the most common names in the western world. But hey, playing by your rules....I’m starting to think Morrissey himself might be a member of the tribe. I know a lot of Jewish Stevens and wait, a Steven with the key to the city of Tel Aviv? I’m onto something.
My Jewdar is telling me you might be one also...

Oh yeah, btw Jews aren't actually semites, so you shouldn't use that silly term. The majority are converts from the Kazar region of Russia. The current Palestinians spring from the Jews of Jesus's time in the area - they later converted to Islam.

Last edited:
Hatchet job you say? You like all the reviews from the right-wing sites praising him, but not the ones that don't? Doesn't that strike you as a little partisan and blinkered?

I mean, how terrible to have an article that has actual quotes from the man himself in it. What a low tactic.

The article is 100% spot-on. And the remaining fans who don't like it are the ones who don't mind or don't care that they are still giving money to a supporter of far-right causes. They are welcome to him.

This article tells it like it is, and in a factual, quotation and action-based evidential way. I get that there are those that won't like the actual facts being thrown back at them. As we say in Yorkshire, 'there's none so blind as them that won't see'

Is this 'article'... http://www.music-news.com/review/UK/13748/Interview/Morrissey-and-the-Magic-of-Music a hatchet-job? Is it only a hatchet job when you don't like it?

And now for the first time we can read about the time a pissed-up Morrissey moaned about immigration in that interview, and his ongoing tactic of threatening legal action against people for quoting what he actually said. And kudos to Billy Bragg for saying what he said.

Why did Britain vote to leave the EU again Skinny.. let me help - immigration and sovereignty. It’s reasonable to assume that immigration is a concern for a lot of people in Britain. I imagine your heart is in the right place Skinny but you should really take your head out of the sand. YR

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom