Bill Hicks on Letterman (2hrs)

A

Anonymous

There is a genius alive on this rock that has done the ONLY thing that he was put on this rock for!

To bring us Bill Hicks on Letterman. All 2 hours 5 minutes and 43 seconds of it.

It's a shame that the genius couldn't've emailed us all over a year ago to tell us this! However, the genius' work is done. He can die now.

Every single time that Bill Hicks was on Letterman.

This includes the time that Letterman was an idiot and refused to air Bill Hicks' last time on the show. When Bill was ill and nobody knew (apart from family).

After Hicks dies, Letterman invites Bill's mother onto the show to talk about why he pulled the segment. He apologizes then plays the gig in full. It is epic!

Thing that bothered me about Bill was his lack of material, he really did rehash a lot of his stuff, I’ve got all his stand ups and the only one that feels authentic and worth watching is ‘Sane Man’, it’s a masterpiece, I’d put it in my top 5 fave stand ups of all time.

Thing that bothered me about Bill was his lack of material, he really did rehash a lot of his stuff, I’ve got all his stand ups and the only one that feels authentic and worth watching is ‘Sane Man’, it’s a masterpiece, I’d put it in my top 5 fave stand ups of all time.

Sane Man is great. Bill Hicks was great. He changed the f***ing world!

Recommendation:

Just watched Joey Diaz on Netflix. Absolutely brilliant. The gig is part of The Degenerates. One of the most engrossing gigs I've seen for a while. Go and watch it!

If you don't have Netflix, this is also really good:

Back
Top Bottom