Blacklisting of Gay Bands bad for your children (Morrissey included)

Happy Maudlin

Corinthian and Caricature
Here's the link:http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands

What suprises me is the fact that this person is so knowledgeable on certain artists contributuion to the gay community in a way. It looks like a parody or satire to me. It's too rich. And Morrissey makes the list under questionable.:lbf:

Very old news.

Yeah Happy Maudlin, WHAT THE f*** WERE YOU THINKING, POSTING THIS!

VERY OLD NEWS!

What's wrong with you! You thought that simply because YOU hadn't heard it before, that there might be other people who hadn't either?! THAT IS PATENTLY ABSURD!

You didn't see it previously mentioned in a TWO YEAR OLD post buried on page 324 of the Forum archives! What are you, blind???!!!!

HOW DARE YOU WASTE FORUM SPACE LIKE THIS!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this, because for some reason I never would have looked all
the way back to the year 2007 to find this. (I know, shame on me)

Why the hell is Metallica on the list? LOL

Love this at the end of the idiot's page:
"The response is overwhelming. You guys know of a lot more Gay Bands than I do. I can't keep up. Hopefully soon we'll have it so you can add them by yourself."

If only he knew how many gay doctors, teachers, cops, firemen, etc he came in contact with every day.
Also funny how he calls certain bands 'gateway' bands, comparing it to 'gateway' drugs like pot?

The last artist "Elton John(really gay) LMAO

Very entertaining.

Thanks for posting this!

Yes.....THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS.

I would never search for threads that were started before I was even a participating member of this forum...

I don't think that anyone in their right mind would.

Safe Bands:The bands on this list are Safe. They foster Heterosexual desires and stimulate a Christian mode of thought.

Cyndi Lauper Sufjan Stevens (at request of publisher) The Right Brothers (bush was right!) Dresden Dolls UnderOath Blondie** Creed Falling Up Flyleaf Sandi Patti
Disciple P.O.D Evanescence By The Tree Michael W. Smith Jars of Clay DC Talk
Danielson Cheap Trick

Gay Bands "We’ve taken the time to highlight the bands that are particularly Gay."
Ween (Rainbow) Lil'Wayne P!nK (gay family) The Black Keys Coldplay
SlipKnot (make-up) RadioHead Michael Jackson Boredoms Jason Mraz Jonas Brothrs Rilo Kiley School of Seven Bells (gay twins) Death Cab for Cutie
Sarah McLachlan George Strait Cold War Kids Toby Keith (cowboy) P-Diddy
Black People Vampire Weekend King Crimson Kate Bush (kissed a girl)
Bob Dylan Fleet Foxes Sigur Ros (nudists) Twisted Sister The Spores (endorse suicide) Scissor Sisters Turbonegro Rufus Wainwright Merzbau Ravi Shankar
The Butchies (lizbians) Wilco Bjork (mb) Tech N9ne Ghostface Killah
Bobby Conn Morton Subotnik Cole Porter The String Cheese Incident
Eagles of Death Metal Polyphonic Spree The Faint Interpol Twisted Sister (jj)
Tegan and Sara Erasure The Grateful Dead (drugs too) Le Tigre TheGossip
Marilyn Manson (dark gay) The Magnetic Fields The Doors Phish Queen Strokes Morrissey(?questionable?) Metallica Judas Priest The Village People The Secret Handshake The Rolling Stones David Bowie Frankie Goes to Hollywood Man or Astroman Richard Cheese Jay-Z Depeche Mode Kansas Ani DiFranco Fischerspooner John Mayer George Michael (texan) Angel Eyes The Indigo Girls Velvet Underground Madonna Barry Manilow Indigo Girls Melissa Etheridge
Eminmen Nirvana Boy George Jon Brion The Killers Lou Reed
Motorhead Jill Sobule Wilson Phillips DMX Wesley Willis Lisa Loeb
Ted Nugent (loincloth) Dogstar Thirty Seconds to Mars Lil' Kim kd lang
Frank Sinatra Hinder Nickleback Justus Kohncke Bob Mould Clay Aiken
Arcade Fire Bright Eyes Corinne Bailey Rae Audioslave Red Hot Chili Peppers Panic at the Disco The Cure (makeup) Spin Doctors The Deers Lindsey Lohan The Smiths Beck Tom Waits The Cramps Cannibal Corpse Britney Spears(kissed Madonna) Perfect Sin The Queers NoFx(gay punk) Soup Dragons
Elton John(really gay)

Yeah Happy Maudlin, WHAT THE f*** WERE YOU THINKING, POSTING THIS!

VERY OLD NEWS!

What's wrong with you! You thought that simply because YOU hadn't heard it before, that there might be other people who hadn't either?! THAT IS PATENTLY ABSURD!

You didn't see it previously mentioned in a TWO YEAR OLD post buried on page 324 of the Forum archives! What are you, blind???!!!!

HOW DARE YOU WASTE FORUM SPACE LIKE THIS!!!!!!
:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom