Bob Dylan - Murder Most Foul #6 in UK download chart

It was already midnight in The Wild Turkey Community.
The whole things a winner.
Can't stop listenin' to I've Made Up My Mind To Give Myself To You at the moment though.

Jealous right now!

Delivered or downloaded? Amazon will probably deliver it tomorrow/f***knowswhen.

Listening to World Gone Wrong atm. The guitar on the title track always makes me wonder how the f*** he does that.

Roll on midnight!

Just found this one out.
In Murder Most Foul, the line:
"Play it for Carl Wilson, too / Looking far, far away down Gower Avenue"
Carl Wilson sang back up on this song and at the end they sing about Gower Ave.

Last edited:
Jesse likes it:

20200620_010650.jpg

FWD.

Black Rider and I Contain Multitudes are my two favorites track on an album. But of course whole album is marvelous .

My Own Version of You, Bob Dylan = :thumb:

"Bob Dylan on track for ninth UK Number 1 album with Rough And Rowdy Ways

Bob Dylan is on course for his ninth Number 1 on the UK’s Official Albums Chart with Rough and Rowdy Ways.

The legendary American singer-songwriter leads today (June 22)’s Official Chart Update by over 3:1, outselling the rest of the Top 5 combined. Bob’s 39th studio album has claimed the most CD sales and downloads of the past weekend since it was released on June 19.

Rough and Rowdy Ways – Bob’s first album of original material in seven years – is all but certain to become his landmark fortieth UK Top 10 album in a chart history spanning 56 years. If the record holds its momentum, it will mark the folk star’s ninth UK chart topper, and first for over five years since 2015’s Shadows In The Night."

Via: https://www.expectingrain.com/

Bob Dylan's album is number 1 in the UK!!!

Back
Top Bottom