Bob Mould

Lionsy

Anyone else a fan of 'ol Bob?

I've not been a fan of his last two albums, really - Although I gave them a listen! I loved Husker Du, but Bob's solo albums are probably my favourite stuff that he has done.

Workbook is probably one of my favourite albums, not just of Bob Mould. The last dog and pony show is great too (Even Megamanic.). Most people seem to have the opinion that he had gone mad when he released Modulate, I did too at the time but listening back to it over the last ten years I think it might actually be one of the high points now - I mean... it has SoundOnSound on!

I've only seen him once, he did a one man show and it was fantastic.

Anywho, he's great.

Obligatory shoving a youtube video down your throat:

I am, just downloaded his new album Sunshine Rock and Im off to see him next month in Manchester. I only discovered his music about five years ago when I was visiting a mate in San Diego and he took me to see him. It was a full band set and I was hooked from that day on.

I am, just downloaded his new album Sunshine Rock and Im off to see him next month in Manchester. I only discovered his music about five years ago when I was visiting a mate in San Diego and he took me to see him. It was a full band set and I was hooked from that day on.

I didn’t know he’d released a new one! Thank you!

I like Bob Mould, seen him live a couple years back. Great, powerful show.

Wish he'd have his vocals up a little higher in the mix, both on record and on stage.

I like Bob Mould, seen him live a couple years back. Great, powerful show.

Wish he'd have his vocals up a little higher in the mix, both on record and on stage.

Not thought that when he plays live but it's definitely too low in the mix on his records.

One of my favourites. The Descent.

Last edited:
Tags
bob mould
Back
Top Bottom