Bona Drag: 20th Anniversary Edition

The Seeker of Good Songs

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Those are at import prices. Do we know if its going to be release domestically or not?

write the US record company or phone them..a certain amount of bugging will eventually lead to an answer;)
or alteranively thr label itself as in EMI might be hard to obtain the right person
refering to the q if bona drag is only avaibabl on import and it set to get a release date for the US and will get cheaper.
Major Minor
Formed 1966
Current Address
United Kingdom
Distributed by Decca Recordsask them?
Part of label group EMI Group

Last edited:
Keep in mind it is cheaper if you order from amazon UK and have them delivery to the states than ordering from amazon in the US. I pre order both the Moz cd and Hurts new cd for $33 which includes shipping.

Keep in mind it is cheaper if you order from amazon UK and have them delivery to the states than ordering from amazon in the US. I pre order both the Moz cd and Hurts new cd for $33 which includes shipping.

Also, everyone keep in mind: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM CDWOW, they are the worst place to order anything from. I pre-ordered the A-Ha deluxe editions, back in June, and I still have not received them. It's the same ol" we're waiting for them from the distributor...blah blah blah" bullshit.

If you want to order something from them, go ahead....just thought I'd warn you ahead of time. They don't care about customers, only sales. My guess is: if you were to buy these from them? expect to receive them around X mas time, or later.....

I have ordered many times from CDWOW and always recived everything very quickly...will use again!

I have ordered many times from CDWOW and always recived everything very quickly...will use again!

Cool....good for you. Dont be surprised though, if what you order from them is conveniently "out of stock, and they're waiting for the supplier to send it to them". Been hearing that for over 2 months now....

You probably:
A) know someone who works there, and are giving them some props

B) you probably work there, and dont want to see their name get trashed?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom