Book of Condolence Thread

RIP Alex Trebek

"This Bird is known as The Tender Bird Of Wonder."
"Who is The Wild Turkey."
"Correct!"

GettyImages-117355730.jpg

Last edited:
i hope viva hate is alright!
Yes, despite wishing death on so many forum users down the years, and, allegedly, bullying users into taking their own lives, it would be horrible if he was poisoned and died as a result of one of his breast implants bursting.

peter sutcliffe,the yorkshire ripper is dead.for 6 years he terrorised yorkshire and its surrounding areas.hows hell pete,nice and warm.

Sad news about Maradona. I wasn't a huge fan but I thought that 'Ray of Light' was a great album.

RIP Diego Maradona.

You did heaps of drugs and were quite good at soccer. Not that good though or you would have played for Wolves.

iu
CHEAT

I come here today friends, to announce the death of the worlds greatest sporting cheat that this world has ever know....
Yes James Maradona has finally kicked his final bucket...
Handle me with care, by the travelling Wilburys shall be played at his burning....
Argen4kintina will morn the cheat for about 5-6 weeks..... your the one for me fatty shall be played whilst people trudge past his coffin....
If they can squeeze past it!!!
Mara4kindona made Lance Armstrong look like an amateur...

To say that Carlislebaz has held a grudge since 1986 is an understatement, I’ve been looking forward to this very day ever since...

TONIGHT ENGLAND SHALL CELEBRATE

Back
Top Bottom