Book of Condolence Thread

RIP Malik B.
Founding member of The Roots.
Died age 47.

Regards,
FWD.

This is incredibly sad beyond sad. There are no words I can't imagine how Lisa Marie Presley feels losing a child is the worst pain ever.

Lisa Marie Presley has lost so many her beloved father Elvis Presley when she was only 9 in 1977. Her ex-husband Michael Jackson in 2009.

I remember seeing an interview Lisa Marie did where she said after her Dad Elvis died in 1977 she kept losing people. Lisa lost her paternal grandfather Vernon Presley, her paternal great grandmother Minnie Mae Presley ("Dodger"), her paternal Aunt Delta and so on. Priscilla lost her stepfather not that long ago he must of been like a grandfather to Lisa.

I'm worried about Lisa Marie her only son Benjamin was the apple of her eye. Lisa has also just lost her friend Kelly Preston.

I think Lisa Marie left Scientology a few years ago. Lisa Marie Presley is an incredibly strong woman.
Benjamin Keough laid to rest his family had a private funeral service in Malibu:

Last edited:
RIP Sir Alan Parker.
Renowned filmmaker.
Wrote Bugsy Malone, directed many well-awarded films.
Mississippi Burning, Fame, Midnight Express et al.

I read Angela's Ashes and thought the film version was very good.
Regards,
FWD.

I saw Wayne Fontana & The Mindbenders on the same bill as The Smiths in 1986. The final event of the Festival Of the Tenth Summer in Manchester. The Smiths were a couple of places up the bill. They could have headlined, but to the surprise of everyone came on stage mid afternoon.

I saw Wayne Fontana & The Mindbenders on the same bill as The Smiths in 1986. The final event of the Festival Of the Tenth Summer in Manchester. The Smiths were a couple of places up the bill. They could have headlined, but to the surprise of everyone came on stage mid afternoon.
We may have crossed paths :)

Regards,
FWD.

Screenshot_20200811-210819~2.png

FWD.

Ewa Demarczyk - was a former Polish female singer . Passed away today . RIP

This is something that could be part of the clips shown before Morrissey's shows...

RIP Dele Fadele (2 years ago).
Writer with the NME and famous for his contribution to the controversial article ('Flying the flag or flirting with disaster?'), that would be seen as the catalyst for Morrissey's prolonged 'fued' with them.
According to John Robb, news of his death has only just come to light.

FWD.

Writer with the NME and famous for his contribution to the controversial article ('Flying the flag or flirting with disaster?'), that would be seen as the catalyst for Morrissey's prolonged 'fued' with them.

FWD.

Ah, that's sad, I used to enjoy his writing in the NME. He always had something interesting to say, whether it agreed with my tastes or not!

FWD.

He sounds a wee soul. You get a lot of talented eccentrics who disappear. I'm glad they eventually found out what happened to him.

FWD.

Moz won't be crying over that one.

67ae5a5bed09bb7f5cf1c89d49d33dae.jpg

RIP Walter Lure.

Sad news.
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom