Book of Condolence Thread

I come here today friends, to announce the death of the worlds greatest sporting cheat that this world has ever know....
Yes James Maradona has finally kicked his final bucket...
Handle me with care, by the travelling Wilburys shall be played at his burning....
Argen4kintina will morn the cheat for about 5-6 weeks..... your the one for me fatty shall be played whilst people trudge past his coffin....
If they can squeeze past it!!!
Mara4kindona made Lance Armstrong look like an amateur...

To say that Carlislebaz has held a grudge since 1986 is an understatement, I’ve been looking forward to this very day ever since...

TONIGHT ENGLAND SHALL CELEBRATE
Only the pond life would celebrate
Absolute legend is DM

I come here today friends, to announce the death of the worlds greatest sporting cheat that this world has ever know....
Yes James Maradona has finally kicked his final bucket...
Handle me with care, by the travelling Wilburys shall be played at his burning....
Argen4kintina will morn the cheat for about 5-6 weeks..... your the one for me fatty shall be played whilst people trudge past his coffin....
If they can squeeze past it!!!
Mara4kindona made Lance Armstrong look like an amateur...

To say that Carlislebaz has held a grudge since 1986 is an understatement, I’ve been looking forward to this very day ever since...

TONIGHT ENGLAND SHALL CELEBRATE
All footballers are cheats. Its down to the referee/linesmen to spot any cheating.

The Devil attacks those blessed with talent. Top of their game. This Catholic boy fell foul. RIP. ⚽🥅

One down.... only the royals and conservatives to go.....
Carlislebaz a very happy chap this evening........

The Devil attacks those blessed with talent. Top of their game. This Catholic boy fell foul. RIP. ⚽🥅
He WAS an enemy of my state...
his talent was the same as his other countrymen, CHEATS.
Argen4kintina won 3 world cups through cheating. Either by government involvement or cocaine, take your pick .... a cheat is a cheat . The South American’s accused Bobby Moore of theft in the Mexico World Cup of 1970... He’s a thief they professed....
How dare they accuse the late, great gentlemen that Bobby Moore is and was ..... A thief, never.... a cheat never..... Maradona , a drug whore, a scandalous cheat, a woman beater, never to be trusted ...... to hell with you James ... there is a place for me and my friends...... in hell along with Hitler, Brady, Thatcher, Bobby ball..

davidprowse.jpg

RIP Dave Prowse.
Died aged 85.

RIP Harold Budd.
Died aged 84.

Musician known for his minimalist works and collaborations with Brian Eno and Cocteau Twins’ Robin Guthrie succumbs to coronavirus complications

Regards,
FWD.

RIP Harold Budd.
Died aged 84.

Musician known for his minimalist works and collaborations with Brian Eno and Cocteau Twins’ Robin Guthrie succumbs to coronavirus complications

Regards,
FWD.

Over the last couple of years he's become one of my favourite musicians. The albums he recorded with Brian Eno are among the best ambient albums ever produced.

RIP Harold Budd.
Died aged 84.

Regards,
FWD.

I was privilege to meet him once about 30 years ago.
Very sad indeed.
R.I.P.

Mr Shandy and myself often wonder what would be the last song we would like to hear, the song that would be our earworm, for eternity.

RIP Harold Budd.
Died aged 84.

Regards,
FWD.

Over the last couple of years he's become one of my favourite musicians. The albums he recorded with Brian Eno are among the best ambient albums ever produced.
I was privilege to meet him once about 30 years ago.
Very sad indeed.
R.I.P.

this has always been one of my favorite pieces of music ...

Budd eternal ... :hibiscus:

Back
Top Bottom