Book: "The Gift Of Morrissey" by Flávia Goyanna

full

IMG_20210712_024435.jpg

(On Amazon).
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to read this. But Dickie, my man, is it a short story or an essay?

I want to read this. But Dickie, my man, is it a short story or an essay?

Also... No offence, I'm generally keen on silly word play myself, but 'royal male' made even me cringe.

Sounds like it could be a lovely short story/essay/piece of writing though.

Last edited:
Also... No offence, I'm generally keen on silly word play myself, but 'royal male' made even me cringe.

Sounds like a lovely short story/essay/piece of writing though.
Yeah, what was that?! And "one is stopped in tracks"? That one I guess is a typo. But yeah, the short story/essay/piece of writing sounds great, though. Would love to read it.

Yeah, what was that?! And "one is stopped in tracks"? That one I guess is a typo. But yeah, the short story/essay/piece of writing sounds great, though. Would love to read it.

A pun on 'Royal Mail', I assumed. (Sorry if I'm stating the obvious here.)

This lady said she felt hurt for the illustrator, 'cause
someone commented that the illustration looked like
Beavis And Butthead.
Why would she repeat the comment then?
This lady's got blob logic.

good on her,hope its success.

Wow, that sounds great. Must’ve been some list! 😍
was surprised they never included If I Can Dream,i consider that his greatest ever performance and by that i mean by anyone ever.

was surprised they never included If I Can Dream,i consider that his greatest ever performance and by that i mean by anyone ever.
I think that’s a reasonable statement. And I agree that it’s weird that it was left out. But maybe they focused on the 68 Comeback Special as a whole?

I think that’s a reasonable statement. And I agree that it’s weird that it was left out. But maybe they focused on the 68 Comeback Special as a whole?
yes 68 comeback ran through the whole episode at different points.

yes 68 comeback ran through the whole episode at different points.
I see. Not surprised. He was at the top of his game right there. I think he did some of his most poignant, emotionally complex and quite frankly best stuff in the subsequent years, but yeah...he was at the top of his game in 1968.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom