Morrissey Central "BORN SORRY" (August 19, 2020)

The text is dated 17 August.

"BORN SORRY
August 19, 2020

full

I thought perhaps I’d expressed enough defective needle gratitude for the flowers arriving at the house and adorning the gates and walls for my mother’s terrible, terrible death. I find I must say more - because they keep coming … from all over the world … Israel, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Poland, Italy … communicating, in their way, a whole sense of truth, one that perhaps tells us that there is no reasonable explanation how love comes and goes.
The death of our mothers somehow tend to clear the ground for some form of reconstruction. Although technically past adolescence, this does not apply to me. See, the sea wants to take me, and let that be the boy’s traditional right, for we all have no interest in hanging around in order to be overtaxed, or to be repeatedly bashed about the head by the Idiot Culture that now rules England with an iron rod.
Had my mother been the mother of some politely antiseptic Hell-given pop star, her passing would be known to all and she would light up the New York Film Festival of 2020. But, no.

However, Love is all that matters, and those who resist it are the losers.

Morrissey
17 August 2020"

I reckon "flowers arriving at the house". I reckon California's Son never said it was his California Mom's house. I reckon he couldn't call it "the Airbnb". :laughing: I reckon he also has to take his customary parting shot at Ingland or Brittin or whatever they call it saying he can't stand your country with a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary to stick up your Brittish Protestant asses. I reckon the USA was left off the list, because we know in Moz Angeles where his California Mom's real house is to send flowers to. You idiots are the list of the lost me mate inn nn nnn n nnnn n nnnn n it.
“arses”, not “asses”, my Lord.

Morrissey, your mothers death is known to all that matter and we care deeply.
lots of love to you xxx

Guilty as charged. I used to do that a bit. I thought I understood what he said. Then he started writing books and from the bits I read, I realized I had no clue what he was raving about, that there was this whole unintelligible side to him I'd never really noticed. Then came the Central posts, like this one, and I came to the conclusion he didn't really want to communicate with the outside world.
Except to say thanks for the flowers and warn us he's going to enrol in the navy, or something (maybe just cross the Atlantic and f*** off back to America).

So I wouldn"t dream of saying I know him in the smallest way. It's funny though, the way people seem familiar one minute and complete strangers the next. And the way it's all in our heads.

As far as psychoanalyzing peeps, I do that with everyone, popstars, family members, random dudes on the street...
I used to try and read my pet's thoughts when I was a kid, so any shrink would tell you it's too late for me now ;)

I'm sorry Morrissey's mum had a terrible death. I just hope he's being hyperbolic again, but sadly I really can't tell anymore.

I hope there are people who understand him.
Those close to him will be on the payroll.
Paid to put up and shut up.

maybe the dig about her death not being highlighted is also about fellow singers abandoning him in his hour of need,talkng about people like sparks and the others,maybe mr marr hasnt been in touch either.dont do social media so apologies to the black dyed haired one if he has been in touch.

"Had my mother been the mother of some politely antiseptic Hell-given pop star, her passing would be known to all and she would light up the New York Film Festival of 2020"

But she wasn't! She stayed out of the public eye. I'm sad for Morrissey's loss, but this is just silly.

maybe the dig about her death not being highlighted is also about fellow singers abandoning him in his hour of need,talkng about people like sparks and the others,maybe mr marr hasnt been in touch either.dont do social media so apologies to the black dyed haired one if he has been in touch.

Well, has Morrissey been ever there for anyone in his or her time of need? We don't know. And please learn how to write. You come across as just stupid.

Well, has Morrissey been ever there for anyone in his or her time of need? We don't know. And please learn how to write. You come across as just stupid.
are we at school no well shut up,wank.f*** grammar im too busy enjoying life,unlike you,double wank.

are we at school no well shut up,wank.f*** grammar im too busy enjoying life,unlike you,double wank.
A typical evening in the GordyBoy9 household:
"Hmm, what shall I do this evening? Learn to write English properly or enjoy life?"
Ten minutes later:
"Gi' us a pint o' heavy, landlord!"

A typical evening in the GordyBoy9 household:
"Hmm, what shall I do this evening? Learn to write English properly or enjoy life?"
Ten minutes later:
"Gi' us a pint o' heavy, landlord!"
whilst your reading a book iv got my hands full with a huge pair of tits,you wouldnt know anything about that sort of thing because you are too busy reading a book.ps never drank heavy n my life.

The text is dated 17 August.

"BORN SORRY
August 19, 2020

full

I thought perhaps I’d expressed enough defective needle gratitude for the flowers arriving at the house and adorning the gates and walls for my mother’s terrible, terrible death. I find I must say more - because they keep coming … from all over the world … Israel, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Poland, Italy … communicating, in their way, a whole sense of truth, one that perhaps tells us that there is no reasonable explanation how love comes and goes.
The death of our mothers somehow tend to clear the ground for some form of reconstruction. Although technically past adolescence, this does not apply to me. See, the sea wants to take me, and let that be the boy’s traditional right, for we all have no interest in hanging around in order to be overtaxed, or to be repeatedly bashed about the head by the Idiot Culture that now rules England with an iron rod.
Had my mother been the mother of some politely antiseptic Hell-given pop star, her passing would be known to all and she would light up the New York Film Festival of 2020. But, no.

However, Love is all that matters, and those who resist it are the losers.

Morrissey
17 August 2020"

This is very sad. I lost my father when I was 19 in the middle of my school exams and the loss of a parent is traumatic. Every Mozz fan knows about his love to his mother and honestly feels with him. Why does he expect the press to cover her death? Some people speak about the Beatles and their parents. McCartney and Lennon lost their mothers when they were young, way before their career, which was part of their bond. I feel sad for Morrissey and I would wish for him to be able not to expect things from the world that are not likely to happen-to almost anyone. Why couldn`t he just be overwhelmed by those who show their respect without even knowing his mom? I wished he could only see the love.

He probably feels guilty that she spent the last years of her life reading the worst publicity he's ever had. And that he wasn't the cheery showbiz type. She read everything about him.

So that's three massive tits in the room then?
your comedic brain is so sharp its taken 20 minutes to come away with a howitzer of a gag that has caused me to break a rib with laughing so much.primary shool children could have come up with a better joke in less time.

He probably feels guilty that she spent the last years of her life reading the worst publicity he's ever had. And that he wasn't the cheery showbiz type. She read everything about him.
if M was the cheery showbiz type then he wouldnt have the loyal following that he has.
M fans loyal through and through,same as his haters on here,they will hate till he has the same fate as his mam.

your comedic brain is so sharp its taken 20 minutes to come away with a howitzer of a gag that has caused me to break a rib with laughing so much.primary shool children could have come up with a better joke in less time.
Primary 'shool' children would also have been able to spell 'school' as well as employ capital letters correctly. For you, grammar and spelling is just something that happens to other people, isn't it?

I saw a post on facebook that Billy Idol's mum passed away a few days after Morrissey's mum did. Both sad for close family amd friends.
Billy Idol hadn't been asking the world to pray for his mum (a waste of time in my opinion anyway) and I certainly haven't seen him bemoaning that the worlds press hasn't reported the passing either.

There are a lot of us who love Morrissey but we also know that the world doesn't revolve around his every daily life goings on, which he feels the need to post on his increasingly bizarre website

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom