Boy George mentions The Smiths on Twitter

Boy George was on a Twitter bender and rapid fire answering multiple tweets.

In response to "Hi @BoyGeorge you like The Smiths?" he responded "What kind of person wouldn't? A human disgrace!".

You can see original Twitter exchange here.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anonymous

That's cool, but does Boy George appreciate the good stuff, Morrissey (the one and only)?

Awhile ago, I tried to comment on Fat Gay Vegan's blog, but couldn't because Wordpress only lets me post on one blog (weird, I know.) But my question was, has any blog reader ever told him to not use the word "fat" on his blog? That's what happened to me, so I would presume that the same thing could happen to him. You know how the word police are.

#MozIsTheOneForMeFatty

A

Anonymous

I recall him giving an interview where he said Maladjusted was his choice for a Sunday morning listen :)

That's cool, but does Boy George appreciate the good stuff, Morrissey (the one and only)?

Awhile ago, I tried to comment on Fat Gay Vegan's blog, but couldn't because Wordpress only lets me post on one blog (weird, I know.) But my question was, has any blog reader ever told him to not use the word "fat" on his blog? That's what happened to me, so I would presume that the same thing could happen to him. You know how the word police are.

#MozIsTheOneForMeFatty

SuedeMoz

It seems like it's safe (and hip) to admit you like The Smiths, but not necessarily Morrissey.

MIDNITE

Last edited:
A

Anonymous

It seems like it's safe (and hip) to admit you like The Smiths, but not necessarily Morrissey.

Boy George has previously spoken about how 'Maladjusted' is his favourite album - this is the first time I've heard him mention The Smiths.

Tags
boy george smiths twitter

Trending Threads

Top Bottom