Boy George tweet

Chickpea

pithy yet degenerate

What in the world is this about now? Are we about to get another announcement?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Boy George tweet...

I've heard some very unsettling rumours so I really hope he's just being generally nice.

His new found thinness worries me, but I'm not going to panic.

agreed but i hope for just rumors. im paranoid about this and have been for a while. felt better when he said he was gonna record in febuary but could spin that seven ways to still support my worry. now in my paranoia hes gonna try and record again super soon as to get it out before. really it was the pictures as some of them were kinda in accordance with what a person receiving a certain kind treatment. was fine, looked horrible, then looked better...like i said though im just paranoid about it have dont really trust rumors even is i suspect them or worry about them being true. to be fair george has said a bunch of crap before right so how trust worthy is he at all a source of concern i dont know

agreed but i hope for just rumors. im paranoid about this and have been for a while. felt better when he said he was gonna record in febuary but could spin that seven ways to still support my worry. now in my paranoia hes gonna try and record again super soon as to get it out before. really it was the pictures as some of them were kinda in accordance with what a person receiving a certain kind treatment. was fine, looked horrible, then looked better...like i said though im just paranoid about it have dont really trust rumors even is i suspect them or worry about them being true. to be fair george has said a bunch of crap before right so how trust worthy is he at all a source of concern i dont know

Some photos he is glowing and others I gasp at, and that worries me. On the other hand I look like hell some days too!

He looked very sick last year when he went to Soundgarden, but bleeding internally tends to zap any colour from your face.

Has he named his cat, Morrissey?

some continuous ones. i live with nothing but medical professionals and have asked there opinion many a time. there answers along with some of what others had to say upset me a bit. now hes trying to record super soon with seeming urgency when he used to record and release five years apart. theres seven ways to spin that positively as well though thats not in my nature. its in my nature to worry about people. i know he records and it can sometimes be a while before its released so i guess well just see and probably still worry

He was live tweeting the BBC Music Awards in this string of tweets that preceded the Morrissey one.
I'd venture that he was saying that Morrissey might be feeling annoyed/irritated by being forgotten at this awards ceremony...as well as acknowledging his health problems.
Obviously, he might know someone who knows something 'more', but I wouldn't read too much into this one.

image.jpg

Last edited:

He was live tweeting the BBC Music Awards in this string of tweets that preceded the Morrissey one.
I'd venture that he was saying that Morrissey might be feeling annoyed/irritated by being forgotten at this awards ceremony...as well as acknowledging his health problems.
Obviously, he might know someone who knows something 'more', but I wouldn't read too much into this one.

View attachment 33515

Thanks for bringing us back down, hotlips. :cool:

After what I saw someone tweeting about today (someone with an in that has been here before) I'm on edge.

View attachment 33515

I can step away from my Lorazepam now.

I don't know what he's referring to in his tweet, but some 'rumors' have surfaced about M's health today on certain 'blogs'.

hmm rachel takes ativan as well so dont worry about it. nice to see that this is another false alarm from george ( i think i remember the reunion bit going down badly or something like that ). i still worry as i didnt worry because of gearge but im a worrier so thats just gonna happen

Back
Top Bottom