Boy George tweet

hmm rachel takes ativan as well so dont worry about it. nice to see that this is another false alarm from george ( i think i remember the reunion bit going down badly or something like that ). i still worry as i didnt worry because of gearge but im a worrier so thats just gonna happen

Started taking it when my dad died, but today has been inexplicably wrought with anxiety and I couldn't put the fire out. Then, the Boy George thing popped up and it got real bad.

I hate taking it, but being a jittery spaz doesn't do anyone in my house any good.

rachel has some minor issues as well and she takes it sometimes but ativan is like the slight anti anxiety drug isnt it. dont feel bad about it all if you do at all. fred seems really really great and solid. hes probably good comfort but having a young son can for make a person nervous. were trying next year and im terrified to be honest so maybe ill be reaching soon enough

rachel has some minor issues as well and she takes it sometimes but ativan is like the slight anti anxiety drug isnt it. dont feel bad about it all if you do at all. fred seems really really great and solid. hes probably good comfort but having a young son can for make a person nervous. were trying next year and im terrified to be honest so maybe ill be reaching soon enough

Ativan makes one feel buzzed and calm. It lets me go out in public without the jitters. People in general upset me...nasty humans running the rat race. Fred is my beacon and my caller-of-bullshit...not exactly my rock, but a steady slab of concrete on which I rest my weary head...even though he, too, annoys me often (and we joke and say "All You Need is Me" was written BY Fred, for me). And, yes, children upset nerves often. Since we moved into a two-story, I get nervous about the stairs. Two small boys, hardwood stairs...disaster is imminent.

But kids are great...when they're babies. After that, they kind of suck again. Have fun! Keep the anti-anxiety meds on hand. Haha!

I'm just kidding. Kids are great. You'll have a ton of fun. Some regrets, but lots of happy moments.

Ugh, I'm sorry! :(

It wasn't you, silly bear. It was all the uncertainty of everything and the fact that none of it is my business, but I've been worrying so much and the slightest thing sets me off and my worrying about Moz has to have something to do with how I feel about my own deceased dad's illness and how his health spiraled out of control and "we don't know what will happen next." That and my darling "Master," for lack of a better term, is having a tough go and I miss him dreadfully and he emailed me today about his heart all cryptic and dodgy, as usual.... Ugh.

Today has been tough. It wasn't you-you. It was the rumor mill and a very odd day and Boy George got tossed in there as a cherry on top.

I need to start drinking. I think.

Why are people suddenly so squeamish about repeating rumours from blogs on here? Normally any old rubbish is posted without a care in the world.

Why are people suddenly so squeamish about repeating rumours from blogs on here? Normally any old rubbish is posted without a care in the world.

I have no idea, but the pussyfooting makes me think whatever it is must be unfounded nonsense.

I think because this rumor was from a person who is friends with someone very close to Moz and the rumour is very, very upsetting.

Some really screwed up rumors that have me reaching for a drink.
so tell more please or give a links to the sourse, though I doubt there may be something much worse than we already know and assume

I don't want to spread the rumour, but it's pretty bad. Just prepare yourselves. I wish I was joking.

im just uncertain about it myself and dont want to spread something like this if its even the same rumor as it just seems to make people upset with no official info but im a worrier and in my worry i sometimes say things. i have a problem of being to open sometimes which my wife hates to death but kinda has to accept. if it gets real bad she steps on my foot and i know to shut up. well all just have to wait and see, it could all be crap.

as for kids and stairs i spent my life at the age of ten and up in a house that had hardwood stairs and "maybe" we rough housed down the stairs a few time me and sis but we never hurt ourselves. im not saying dont worry at all but i think itll be fine.

as for kids ourselves, im really really scared. its gonna be me whos home every day with them while rachels doing research and finishing her last degree (when is it my turn again. oh yeah kids so never ) so that ups the yikes factor to me. as for drinking, im betting freds straight edge which is cool. he reminds me of bill stevenson in his photos sometimes who i was lucky enough to meet.

I don't want to spread the rumour, but it's pretty bad. Just prepare yourselves. I wish I was joking.

What the hell are you talking about? If it's a tweet or a blog, it's pretty much public so why don't you just link it or shut up?

Re: Boy George tweet...

I am worried about Morrissey, I have been ever since the original cancer story emerged.

I would do anything to know he is okay. I just want to know he is doing better than these so-called rumours are hinting at.

Re: Boy George tweet...

The "blog rumor" was one mentioned by the Blue Roses people. Credibility much? No.

That rumor was merely someone thinking they got to the bottom of the mystery that is Morrissey's health...imagining they're close to his family and friends...which they are not since anyone who is close to Moz would NOT behave as such. It has since been deleted.

Don't worry about that blog rumor. At all.

It's akin to the Jesse Tobias rumor. Someone is a cold read "psychic" and/or imagining themselves into Morrissey's inner sanctum again. Don't worry. Please, don't worry.

cool done and done then. the photos were the worst though. that inspired the most fear in me. glad to hear that it was blue rose nonsense though i heard it from a person i spoke to but they probably read it somewhere like that themselves. if anything eurydice worry about yourself and old age with the stairs. we never hurt ourselves but my mother did once fall down them and it was terrible. hows freds band going. hope hes having a bunch of fun with it

cool done and done then. the photos were the worst though. that inspired the most fear in me. glad to hear that it was blue rose nonsense though i heard it from a person i spoke to but they probably read it somewhere like that themselves. if anything eurydice worry about yourself and old age with the stairs. we never hurt ourselves but my mother did once fall down them and it was terrible. hows freds band going. hope hes having a bunch of fun with it

You're gonna be a fine parent. :) As for time for what you would like to do: you'll get there. We have kids when we are young so we can enjoy ourselves (and the people they grow into) when we are older. I think it's a cycle. :)

Fred's new band thing is going well. They feed him gourmet vegan food and he gets a break from the mundane. He enjoys it and is happy.

So, somebody spread the rumour in a blog and then deleted it? If it was something really bad all the story is really weird, what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom