Boy George tweet

Someone went back on and said Morrissey himself mentioned "it" in an interview. Therefore, again...it was nothing new, nothing we already weren't made aware of by Moz himself. It was someone trying to look special.

This is a pretty weird thread. This is the conclusion I've come to, and not for the first time in my life: Boring people like to make themselves seem like they know things by being evasive. The end.

from what you guys are saying it seems that what eurydice is saying seems to be true and very rational. i dont actually have to do anything any more, a really weird thing for me, or even hold down any job anymore. i just like education and will keep going forever cause ya know why not. rachel will enter public health because thats her personal mission and ill probably write terrible prose but thats ok cause itll be fun. shell probably work at healthcare for the homeless or harriett lane or somewhere like that why i take care of our children. sometimes i dont believe my life and the way it goes. its been interestingly weird and has turned completely through weird extremes like three time now. if a golden egg fell from the sky and hit me on the head i would not be surprised, only grateful

oh and eurydice, if freds band is ever playing a show in philly let me know cause maybe we can come and support him. were not far

Someone close to him said he's dying of skin cancer and he doesn't have much time left.

oh god so true so true and they do have real effect on people who genuinely care which makes it riskier for them to try and express care which is just a horrible goal in life

I saw him in Madrid, the day after the interview were he reveled all the cancer thing, that day he looks good and healthy, but as the tour goes by he is looking a lot more skinny, and that tipe of clothing he is using now onstage doesnt help him to look better, i never heard the "skin cancer" thing before, he's not very clear about his illness...

The newly thin body concerns me, but I'm not about to run screaming that he's sick.

And why Boy George tweeted that? People ask him but he didn't reply or clarify why he was saying that....

The newly thin body concerns me, but I'm not about to run screaming that he's sick.

I don't really understand this whole "Thin body" nonsense that some people keep harping on about? I saw him last week, right in front of me, without a shirt on again, and he still looked pretty substantially "Beefy." I think that some of the people that keep saying these things are also the ones who were accusing him of stacking on the pounds a few years back. It's just weird. He looked totally normal and of a healthy body weight last week.

oh god so true so true and they do have real effect on people who genuinely care which makes it riskier for them to try and express care which is just a horrible goal in life

this was me in response to chickpea but a post got in between in the posting. there were for sure some photos there for a bit where did not look healthy at all but then he got bigger and healthier looking which made me feel better. then he made the cancer comment. i thought he might have got treated and was better after a scare but then came the other comments and like i said before i get worried for a bit. me and a friend had lunch and they mentioned theyd read some weird stuff about morrissey and his health that i couldnt find latter online. then this happened today and it just spiraled. eurydice brought me back down and chickpea is usually correct with her comment about people wanting to be interesting.

So 'skin cancer' was the big thing that no one wanted to say out loud here? Frankly - it doesn't sound likely that he is currently suffering from terminal skin cancer and on his last legs. Skin cancer is highly visible, and this is a guy who still whips his shirt off every night. So unless the guy's legs are completely riddled with it - poppycock. I've also had a relative die from skin cancer, and at the terminal stage they needed to be doped up constantly to try and combat the pain.

Doing a tour with terminal cancer in this form? Nah. Not buying it.

Maybe is time to clarify some things, after he drops the bomb and all the tour drama, people is speculating too much, even with his dead, and he must know....

Back
Top Bottom