Boy George tweets love and hate

&

MOZ IS LOVE !

Viva Moz !!!

:cool:

Boy George is a legend. An eighties icon. One of the true greats.

It’s a shame there is no Boy George and Morrissey duet out there.

Victims would have been a good one...

Anyhoo ....

Boy George thinking he can have both.

:rolleyes:

Boy George is a legend. An eighties icon. One of the true greats.

It’s a shame there is no Boy George and Morrissey duet out there.

Victims would have been a good one...
Agree, victims would have been perfect for them two.... seen him sing it a few years back in Newcastle... Georgie boy has been an icon since the 80s ... not only in the 80s, dear boy!!!!

When Steve Strange died a few years back in 2015 Morrissey added the fade to grey video to his pre show videos, i wonder if he was in touch with that scene during the early days of the Smiths when they were in London ? He must surely would have known Steve in order to add that tribute to him ?

When Steve Strange died a few years back in 2015 Morrissey added the fade to grey video to his pre show videos, i wonder if he was in touch with that scene during the early days of the Smiths when they were in London ? He must surely would have known Steve in order to add that tribute to him ?
I would very much doubt this, unless the elders and my betters on here know something different. Yes a nice touch to add mr strange to the pre show entertainment ... it was a great song of its time, and if mr strange hadn’t had such a strangle hold on the blitz club( I think) door policy, then the whole early 80s British music scene could have been so very different... we all owe mr strange a wink, a nod ant the lend of a can of hair lacka

I would very much doubt this, unless the elders and my betters on here know something different. Yes a nice touch to add mr strange to the pre show entertainment ... it was a great song of its time, and if mr strange hadn’t had such a strangle hold on the blitz club( I think) door policy, then the whole early 80s British music scene could have been so very different... we all owe mr strange a wink, a nod ant the lend of a can of hair lacka

I don't know. But my elders & betters swear Moz has always drifted around the fringes of the gay scene.

Sometimes they tease me though!

I don't know. But my elders & betters swear Moz has always drifted around the fringes of the gay scene.

“Elders and Betters”. Sounds like a store my gay friends would frequent. ;)

I think he loves him, but knows he's difficult.

You wouldn't give yourself the Twitter aggro otherwise.

He doesn’t mean it. He knew it would rile up his followers.

Whatever.

If moz did drift around the gay scene , yes in Manchester but never around London in 79-80 with boy George or Steve strange.... Duran ect totally north/ south divide here..... imagine mark e smith doing that London thing!!!!

What is going on here? Boy George is weird.
How dare you!!!!! Boy George should now be anointed kink of England... and New York , where he served his time as a road sweeper whilst doing community service..... any how we’ve had worse kings.... just like George the third .... who gave / lost America back to the rightful owners, minus the American Indians.... but we won’t go into this as New York could be smashed to f***..... just like the rest of the new world!!!!!!!

they used to meet all the bands backstage at top of the pops,said they were all very nice to him.steve strange was a legend to me,fashion wise he was amazing.
george loves morrissey,always has.if M ever goes to visit george i would advise him not to stand too close to any radiators.

Typical GayBoy George, doesn't know whether he's coming or going 🤔

Either way you’re wrong

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom