Boy George tweets love and hate

I'm not a 'fan' - I'm politically engaged & I'm on the left.

And I like to test evidence & work out strong arguments - not spiral into conspiracy theories or blame entire groups of people for life's problems.
My favourite artist has been cancelled because of your crowd.

Why? Because he dared to utter the unmentionable subject of race while being white.

Look at how quickly Wiley was condemned for stating a few home truths about Jewish Power and Privilege - whereas an anti-white mass media psy-op has been openly pushing "evil Whiteness" for months now.

This is the 1984 world that Blair and the rest of the globalists have created - and the world that has cancelled Morrissey.

And you wonder why I'm interested in the subject.

Look in the mirror, Nerak. You are part of a movement (or should I say blind cult) that consists of bullies who ruin people's careers when they dare to speak off-script.

Last edited:
My favourite artist has been cancelled because of your crowd.

Why? Because he dared to utter the unmentionable subject of race while being white.

Look at how quickly Wiley was condemned for stating a few home truths about Jewish Privilege - whereas an anti-white mass media psy-op has been pushing "evil Whiteness" for months now.

This is the 1984 world that Blair and the rest of the globalists have created - and the world that has cancelled Morrissey.

And you wonder why I'm interested in the subject.

Look in the mirror, Nerak. You are part of a movement (or should I say blind cult) that consists of bullies who ruin people's careers when they dare to speak off-script.

That's ridiculous - I think Morrissey has been unfairly condemned & I'm trying to get him uncondemned.

That doesn't involve making up or believing hateful stories about Jewish people or 'globalist' psy-ops.

People have to interact with each other & it's a nightmare mix of cooperation & competition. It's as simple & as painful as that. Moz's work is actually brilliant at capturing that ambivalence, which is why he's going to survive & why he gets into trouble.

That's ridiculous - I think Morrissey has been unfairly condemned & I'm trying to get him uncondemned.

That doesn't involve making up or believing hateful stories about Jewish people or 'globalist' psy-ops.

People have to interact with each other & it's a nightmare mix of cooperation & competition. It's as simple & as painful as that. Moz's work is actually brilliant at capturing that ambivalence, which is why he's going to survive & why he gets into trouble.
You somehow imagine that you can play both sides - championing Morrissey's "innocence" while being a member of the very group who bullies and cancels people like Morrissey.

Good luck with that.

You somehow imagine that you can play both sides - championing Morrissey's "innocence" while being a member of the very group who bullies and cancels people like Morrissey.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with you thinking you can avoid having disagreements with people you have to live beside & work with.

There's no safe haven outside of fantasy. Life is a negotiation.

And I do believe Moz noticed inconsistencies on the left & wanted to talk it over & got distressed by the silencing, rather than him turning into, or secretly being, a bigot.

Good luck with you thinking you can avoid having disagreements with people you have to live beside & work with.

There's no safe haven outside of fantasy. Life is a negotiation.

And I do believe Moz noticed inconsistencies on the left & wanted to talk it over & got distressed by the silencing, rather than him turning into, or secretly being, a bigot.
If you think Moz enjoys Blair's multicultural project from '97 onwards that has now changed the face of England then you're wrong.

The current definition of "racist" seems to be any white person who doesn't want to become a minority in their own country or see England's ways and traditions altered to suit newcoming third-worlders. Therefore under this definition Morrissey (like most normal people) is in fact a "racist".

You need to acknowledge this fact.

If you think Moz enjoys Blair's multicultural project from '97 onwards that has now changed the face of England then you're wrong.

The current definition of "racist" seems to be any white person who doesn't want to become a minority in their own country or see England's ways and traditions altered to suit newcoming third-worlders. Therefore under this definition Morrissey (like most normal people) is in fact a "racist".

You need to acknowledge this fact.

I don't need to acknowledge it, because it's not a fact.

He's never complained about third worlders, white minorities or even England's ways & traditions - most of which he has no respect for himself. Him hankering after his childhood, worrying about cultural clashes & generally hating authority isn't your narrative.

You can't even cope with the fact he fancies men.

The current definition of "racist" seems to be any white person who doesn't want to become a minority in their own country or see England's ways and traditions altered to suit newcoming third-worlders.

There's no chance of 'white' people becoming a minority in this country so that's a non-starter. Can you explain precisely which of our 'ways and traditions' are being 'altered to suit newcoming third-worlders?'

There's no chance of 'white' people becoming a minority in this country so that's a non-starter. Can you explain precisely which of our 'ways and traditions' are being 'altered to suit newcoming third-worlders?'
Birth rates need to be 2.1 children per woman to be at a "replacement level". White birth rates in Britain and most of Europe are way below this level which means we are disappearing as a race. Couple this with extremely high birth rates from incoming foreigners and the simple maths is that indigenous Brits will eventually be a minority in their own country.

If you look at primary school age children, for example, 1 in 3 are now non British. And the figure is rising.

Quotas are being introduced in universities, drama schools and general places of employment etc to include ethnic minorities whether they make the grade or not. In other words they are being awarded places/jobs purely because of their skin colour. This is but one example of how the pandering to incoming third worlders affects white people.

Last edited:
Birth rates need to be 2.1 children per woman to be at a "replacement level". White birth rates in Britain and most of Europe are way below this level which means we are disappearing as a race. Couple this with extremely high birth rates from incoming foreigners and the simple maths is that indigenous Brits will eventually be a minority in their own country.

If you look at primary school age children, for example, 1 in 3 are now non British. And the figure is rising.

Quotas are being introduced in universities, drama schools and places of employment to include ethnic minorities whether they make the grade or not. In other words they are being awarded places/jobs purely because of their skin colour. This is but one example of how the pandering to incoming third worlders affects white people.
Lots of bullshit that you can't substantiate there but you failed to answer my question. Deliberately, I think.

Lots of bullshit that you can't substantiate there but you failed to answer my question. Deliberately, I think.
Another example is the higher and more ruthless level of violent crime that third worlders bring to the table. This affects where and how we live. In fact, the moneyed elite class inviting third worlders to flood Britain is not only good for their exploitation of a cheap naive workforce who will make no demands, but it separates society into tiny groups that can never unite and rise against our "elite betters".

Another example is the higher and more ruthless level of violent crime that third worlders bring to the table. This affects where and how we live. In fact, the moneyed elite class inviting third worlders to flood Britain is not only good for their exploitation of a cheap naive workforce who will make no demands, but it separates society into tiny groups that can never unite and rise against our "elite betters".
More bullshit, but no answer to my question. I think I've made my point.

I don't need to acknowledge it, because it's not a fact.

He's never complained about third worlders, white minorities or even England's ways & traditions - most of which he has no respect for himself. Him hankering after his childhood, worrying about cultural clashes & generally hating authority isn't your narrative.

You can't even cope with the fact he fancies men.
A long time ago Morrissey lamented how he never hears English spoken anymore on the streets of London.

When he walks through London now his blood must be boiling.

There is no way he supports the engineered multiculting of England. I'm sure, in fact, that it infuriates him. Witnessing the same creeping "takeover" in Ireland and Manchester must be horrible also.

Remember, Europe is all the white man has - once it's gone he will have no land to call his own. Nobody wants to become a despised minority with second-class rights - because when it happens to whites they will be given no special concessions.

And you are incapable of answering my question and substantiating the bullshit you write.
I wouldn't shrug off the low birth rate of whites across Europe as "bullshit" because it is a fact, not an opinion. We're dying out and being replaced by what the UN coined "replacement migration".

In other words we are actively being replaced. And as I've already pointed out, the powerful elite are over the moon about this as it provides naive and uncomplaining cheap labour and fractures society into tiny groups who will never unite together against them.

All this may be a little hard for your "simple" mind to comprehend, but feel free to surprise me.

I wouldn't shrug off the low birth rate of whites across Europe as "bullshit" because it is a fact, not an opinion. We're dying out and being replaced by what the UN coined "replacement migration".

In other words we are actively being replaced. And as I've already pointed out, the powerful elite are over the moon about this as it provides naive and uncomplaining cheap labour and fractures society into tiny groups who will never unite together against them.

All this may be a little hard for your "simple" mind to comprehend, but feel free to surprise me.

As immigrants spend longer in European countries and new generations are born they tend to revert to the mean in terms of birth rates. Spelled out simply for you, their birth rates drop.

But the important point is that you still haven't answered my question, have you?

A long time ago Morrissey lamented how he never hears English spoken anymore on the streets of London.

When he walks through London now his blood must be boiling.

There is no way he supports the engineered multiculting of England. I'm sure, in fact, that it infuriates him. Witnessing the same creeping "takeover" in Ireland and Manchester must be horrible also.

Remember, Europe is all the white man has - once it's gone he will have no land to call his own. Nobody wants to become a despised minority with second-class rights - because when it happens to whites they will be given no special concessions.

He specifically said he didn't have a problem with the people - he just thought London was becoming generic.

And more recently he worried that authorities were ignoring issues to be polite.

I don't think he's furious every time he sees non-white people.

He's socially awkward - but once he settles in, he seems happy enough anywhere. For him.

Here he is delighted by fights, gay sex fantasies & non-white audiences:

20200709_190338.jpg

As immigrants spend longer in European countries and new generations are born they tend to revert to the mean in terms of birth rates. Spelled out simply for you, their birth rates drop.

But the important point is that you still haven't answered my question, have you?
Immigrants drop their birth rates when they move to the West but still not to a low white level. This is why 1 in 3 kids in Britain are now non-British and this figure will rise until we are a minority. Then we will have to pay for our perceived past "sins" (even though we don't actually have any). We will get no special "ethnic minority" status given to us. And this is how violent tensions and even civil wars start.

He specifically said he didn't have a problem with the people - he just thought London was becoming generic.

And more recently he worried that authorities were ignoring issues to be polite.

I don't think he's furious every time he sees non-white people.

He's socially awkward - but once he settles in, he seems happy enough anywhere. For him.

Here he is delighted by fights, gay sex fantasies & non-white audiences:

View attachment 58102
Playing to non-white audiences in non-white countries is par for the course.

No Mexican wants to become an ethnic minority in Mexico.

Immigrants drop their birth rates when they move to the West but still not to a low white level. This is why 1 in 3 kids in Britain are now non-British and this figure will rise until we are a minority. Then we will have to pay for our perceived past "sins" (even though we don't actually have any). We will get no special "ethnic minority" status given to us.
Please cite a source for the '1 in 3' statement.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom