Boy George

dizzywhore_1804

A big-nose who knows...
Did anyone catch (the repeat) of 'The Madness of Boy George' on Channel 4?

Totally changed my opinion of the guy from "what a knob-head" to "someone worth listening to". Am listening to Best of Culture Club now, as it goes.

Did anyone else have their opinions changed by this? Never thought about the depth of some of his lyrics (also love the singer/drummer romance).

(I'm sure he'll be thrilled to learn:p) he's made my 'List Of Pop Stars I Want A Drink With...' joining Morrissey, Neil Tennant/Chris Lowe and Lily Allen.

Can anyone suggest any rare/live/solo stuff I should check out?

I saw him as part of Retrofest 2008 and there are mixed reviews, a bit like marmite really. Personally I was a bit bored, but then I was never a Culture Club fan. There are a few video clips on you tube, search "boy george retrofest" maybe?

i use to play Culture Club all the time, but ever since he assaulted and falsely imprisoned a Norwegian 28-year-old male prostitute in his home in East London :eek:
well, i just get a little sick when i hear his songs :sick:
but once he does his time and shows true repentance for his misdeeds :tears:
i hope i will come to forgive him :o
and be able to play his music again i hope :guitar:

i use to play Culture Club all the time, but ever since he assaulted and falsely imprisoned a Norwegian 28-year-old male prostitute in his home in East London :eek:
well, i just get a little sick when i hear his songs :sick:
but once he does his time and shows true repentance for his misdeeds :tears:
i hope i will come to forgive him :o
and be able to play his music again i hope :guitar:

He seemed pretty repentent to me. And hasn't he been clean for about six months?
Just another example of Trial By Tabloid: people who don't want special legal treatment for celebrity, but if it suits their agenda they DO want them specially punished.

Back
Top Bottom