Boy Happy CD - fair price

Just wondering what everyone thinks is a fair price for the CD version of "i just want to see the boy happy" , they seem to be going for a mint on e-bay - obviously due to the limited number available at time of release .

I am just wondering what is deamed as a fair price or even what we predict its value at

I wish I'd bought all of HMV's copies of this the week it came out instead of just the one! It's always seemed to go for at least £20 on ebay. For a recent standard release CD single I'd find it hard to justify more than £20 personally (so I'm glad I don't have to!).

Probably an old question but why did it end up as a 'limited' supply CD ?

Cheers

I wish I'd bought all of HMV's copies of this the week it came out instead of just the one! It's always seemed to go for at least £20 on ebay. For a recent standard release CD single I'd find it hard to justify more than £20 personally (so I'm glad I don't have to!).

Probably an old question but why did it end up as a 'limited' supply CD ?

Cheers

It would be down to the record company, firstly I think they were in deepish doo-doo financially & they knew the sales of the last singles & decided to cut their cloth accordingly!

love

Grim

yeah i agree , last release single off the album - no major interest apart from a few live shows

the CD ended up more in demand than the limited , it also follows a trend of the morrissey CDS

satan rejected my soul
i have forgiven jesus

both of which are much more collectable than the other releases from the albums

Yeah good points, satan was virtually unfindable even when it first came out - i'd have thought it would command a similar price but it's much less, maybe people just prefer Boy Happy !

Back
Top Bottom