Boy Racer and Best Friend alternates. Not the ones we have heard on Miraval?

Hey Lionel, you seem to know so much about so much.

One question: what have you leaked?

I'm guessing the answer is zero. But thanks for playing.

What does have to do with, well, anything?

Re: Boy Racer and Best Friend alternates. Not the ones we have heard on Miraval???

Wait a minute. I think that if you want something, you go after it, but that's just me.
If I can't afford it, I don't buy it. But why would I be mad at people who did? They're not obligated to do anything.

This

Dave

Re: Boy Racer and Best Friend alternates. Not the ones we have heard on Miraval???

Yep, that

To be honest , I'm not sure I agree. Isn't it like the progressive taxation system i.e. "from each according to their worth to each according to their need" ? Those that have should share with those who don't because, really, it's only the luck of the draw that the positions aren't reversed.

Having said that, though, if darcy1974 gave his word not to leak the tracks, then it is , indeed ( although sadly for us) important that he doesn't break that promise... I guess...

I find it hard to see a connection between record collecting and a progressive tax system... If some collectors focus on buying and trading rare unreleased tracks, and spend a lot of time, effort and money in doing so, why should the rest of us feel the right to have that given to us? Personally, I've bought rare releases (limited vinyl releases) and shared, but all I have ever done to hunt down an unreleased track is to log on to solo... I've never expected anything, but I'm very grateful when a rare unreleased track is leaked

Dave
To be honest , I'm not sure I agree. Isn't it like the progressive taxation system i.e. "from each according to their worth to each according to their need" ? Those that have should share with those who don't because, really, it's only the luck of the draw that the positions aren't reversed.

Having said that, though, if darcy1974 gave his word not to leak the tracks, then it is , indeed ( although sadly for us) important that he doesn't break that promise... I guess...

I find it hard to see a connection between record collecting and a progressive tax system... If some collectors focus on buying and trading rare unreleased tracks, and spend a lot of time, effort and money in doing so, why should the rest of us feel the right to have that given to us? Personally, I've bought rare releases (limited vinyl releases) and shared, but all I have ever done to hunt down an unreleased track is to log on to solo... I've never expected anything, but I'm very grateful when a rare unreleased track is leaked

Dave

Dave ,it isn't that I ( for example) necessarily expect to have others always sharing their goodies with the rest of us. Rather , I suppose I don't understand the mindset involved - I always felt, in general, that a large part of the joy in making a new discovery/unearthing ( of whatever sort) was seeing the pleasure/curiosity/ etc. others had in receiving. Their responses added to my own understanding and excitement.

And I have to confess I thought the analogy between hoarding/sharing and the progressive taxation system was a lovely one ... but ...

You all fight in and amongst yourselves, and I will take the leaked rarities.

It is a race!

rat-race.gif

Like I said, I DON"T HAVE THEM... and if I did, I still wouldn't leak them. I don't burn bridges... or break a promise. I could of easily made a copy and leaked it all over here, but I am not that way. Unlike you fiance'.

Then what is the point of posting about it? You want someone else to do what you're not prepared to do?

Hey Lionel, you seem to know so much about so much.

One question: what have you leaked?

I'm guessing the answer is zero. But thanks for playing.

Lol I thought I was the only one. This guy is a real tool :)

It has to do with the ungrateful audacity of people complaining about what they get when they have nothing and offer nothing in return.

What do you have in return you douche bag? Even if you did, I would never give you any of those recordings, (if I had them)

Oh, yes. Everyone look at darby.

How cool is he? We have NO IDEA what extremely rare rarities he's heard.

We should all just be grateful he's even gracing us with his presence. Simply being around him should cause us all to crack open our vaults and drop rarities at his feet, like girls tossing panties at Tom Jones.

Darling Darby, it's YOU who has NO IDEA who you're around on this forum and what rarities some of us have. So, unless you have something to actually contribute, versus just seeking attention for how cool you are, how about you return quietly to the corner and play with your big pile of extra rare rarities by yourself.

Because, unlike your sad, attention-seeking self, there are people here who have actually shared rarities rather than just waved them in front of everyone's face. But thanks for playing.

Hey nothappynotsad, you have NO IDEA of what unreleased Smiths and Morrissey stuff I have heard......

You say that like it is supposed to make my original statement LESS true. It doesn't. :lbf:

What do you have in return you douche bag? Even if you did, I would never give you any of those recordings, (if I had them)

You don't see me logging in, going to the DOWNLOADS section, creating a topic about something I've claimed to have heard and then getting defensive when pressed for a leak. It's laughable how oblivious you are as to why people would be averse to you. Obviously, I'm not the only one who feels that way. People like you are scummy - you take and take but when you COULD give back, you don't. If more people like you existed, everyone would've had to wait for Morrissey to die to be able to hear what is now commonplace among bootlegs and demos.

I've heard they're great! What have you heard?

Tricky stuff,
DSCN1185.jpg

So you don't get it, surprise, surprise.

Thank you Mikael, now people know they exist.. I have heard the same dics. But I don't have it. Everyone else can suck a dick.....

Back
Top Bottom