boyfriend in a coma

optikal

j19640_500.jpg

on clear.

What's that worth? I can buy one for 20 euro's.

Good deal?

Why not just download the music and save €20?

Flax! The "art of collecting" (whether it be books, butterflies, BOOTLEGS etc) has been discussed and deliberated many times before.

Perhaps you just can't see it, can you?

Quite a surprise considering your vulgar (picture) heritage!

Flax! The "art of collecting" (whether it be books, butterflies, BOOTLEGS etc) has been discussed and deliberated many times before.

Perhaps you just can't see it, can you?

Quite a surprise considering your vulgar (picture) heritage!
I think what Flax is trying to convey here is there are better things to get for €20. He is definitely not saying don't collect; don't take his comment and twist it negatively. This bootleg is not worth that much in my opinion ;)

I think what Flax is trying to convey here is there are better things to get for €20. He is definitely not saying don't collect; don't take his comment and twist it negatively. This bootleg is not worth that much in my opinion ;)

In my honest opinion, the only good thing about bootlegs in general are the pictures used for their sleeves. Most of the times, these are the pictures we, fans, would love to be used for official releases. This one in particular has a beautiful cover and lovely inner too.
Cheers Moz

That's about the price you'd pay for a copy on black. So I'd say go for it.
I uploaded the mp3s of this a while ago. In the bootlegs section. I'm sure they're still available.

Back
Top Bottom