Boz Boorer’s wife Lyn has recovered from the coronavirus

According to the vinylboutiquecamden Instagram account, which Lyn runs, she’s recovered from the coronavirus after being ill with it for 7 weeks.

20200425_190451.jpg
20200425_190631.jpg

They're a great couple and Lyn is a force of nature in her own right.
Wishing her a speedy recovery.
They are both workaholics and will be eager to get back to their busy schedules / normal life - something I hope we all can do soon.
Regards,
FWD.

Seven weeks is a long time. Can’t imagine the worry. Haircut looks good

How beatiful they are ,what a great partner Boz!!
Beatiful both of you¡!! I love Boz and good hands for the guitar and hairdresser that more modern cut!! ,best whishes to both of you .Viva Boz
BOZ = Hairdresser on fire !!!!!!!

I've had a few interactions with Lyn over the years. She's a sweetheart. I'm happy she's doing well.

View attachment 56107View attachment 56108

They're a great couple and Lyn is a force of nature in her own right.
Wishing her a speedy recovery.
They are both workaholics and will be eager to get back to their busy schedules / normal life - something I hope we all can do soon.
Regards,
FWD.

she looks like a good laugh.bozz at the window reminds me of the psycopathic santa watching joan Collins in tales from the crypt from 72.

Wouldn't wish this virus on anybody and i'm pleased to read of valiant struggles and recoveries especially after a marathon 7 weeks grappling with this disease...but....can someone explain to me the morality of having a wife sick with Covid19 yet going ahead with playing at Wembley Arena less than 7 weeks ago when the missus was already laid low with this virus? Did this Boz geezer have a word with Morrissey about nixing that show?

Who else caught the virus at the pre-lockdown shows? Will we ever know? I guess we'll be finding out in the next few weeks as the incubation period for this virus is as long as a piece of string. The Government isn't saying that because they have to control the Panic on the streets of Birimingham, etc, and if they told the truth which is that most carriers are asymptomatic and show no signs of infection then all hell would break loose as people would have to drop their fantasy that diagnostic tests are on the event horizon that can reliably identify the sick, the recovered and the silent carriers. Of course, Boz may be a silent carrier and so might Morrissey...and I hope all heed these words of wisdom and keep the f*** away from their relatives, friends and flunkeys even if they feel it's an imposition by 'Big Brother'...they wont be saying that if they cant' say goodbye to their dying father and/or mother and have to live with the fear they may have infected them through their arrogance and stupidity...you get my drift, I'm sure...

and remember...just because you get the virus and recover it doesn't mean you can't get it again...when will people f***ing wake up and stop treating this as some silly game?

'Self Isolating Boorer stylee..... Self isolating means the person who is isolating stays on their own in a dedicated area they don’t mix with anybody in their house, it’s not isolating you’re all in the house together and you don’t go out, Isolating is to stop catching it from someone if you’re vulnerable or you giving it to somebody vulnerable in your home or passing it around - you must stay on your own if you are self isolating - I’m being very vigilant, Im sorry & it’s hard but I believe it’s the only way I can’t believe what I’m seeing with people in queues for shopping and going to the beach it’s absolutely insane-  This is my second seven day stint at self isolation - it’s only a short time in the big scheme of things & it’s an extremely effective way to help contain this virus ...,

Stay in - stay safe & stay tuned -
??'

https://www.france24.com/en/20200417-recovery-from-coronavirus-may-not-confer-immunity-warn-experts

Glad she's a fighter and survivor (or as Moz would call her, a Big Brother conformist?).

7 weeks ill must have been hell.

Wise words from Lyn.
She strikes me as a very sensible and agreeable person, Boz is lucky to have her on his side. She'll keep him sane.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom