Boz Boorer wrote to me :-))))

lilikoi

I sent him a message on my space and he actually replied! that has never ever happened before with anyone famous. How cool is this guy! :p

Well, how did he reply?

Well, how did he reply?

i wrote him i saw them
in berlin but didn´t know he was also in other bands.

he said he had fun in berlin and told me to check out his website to see all his other stuff besides moz. and he wrote cheers twice - he really does like drinking - lol.

Do you think celebs use Myspace? ..... I thought their record companies set them up and got someone to run them.

I'm sure that's the case with many artists, as it now seems almost obligatory for musicians to have a MySpace account, but so far as I know, both Lyn and Boz Boorer maintain their own MySpaces.

See, good manners cost nothing. It is so lovely when someone manages to be so well known and yet still stay grouned enough to remember to say thank you.

Yeah Boz is a real nice fellow, that kind you can't dislike. Would love to take a whiskey with him sometimes. And on concerts, from what I see, he's the one who enjoys it most of the lads. Next time I'm going to have a Boz flag with me:) .

Cheers

Ms.Boorer replied to me too when I wrote her. They're a great couple. I wish Morrissey was as myspace friendly as them....wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'...something like that?
oh how muuuusical.

Yes, I know most artist spaces are made by the record companies and not the artists themselves but boz boorers myspace looks very homemade, so it's him allright. his favourite passtime besides music: drinking beer :D
if you wanna see a photo of a pretty ripped Moz check out the picture section. :p

http://www.myspace.com/bozboorer

Boz is already inundated with MySpace messages in general. And emails to his bozboorer.co.uk before the invention of MySpace. Moz fans have asked to camp in his backyard before. No rest for the wicked.

Boz is a good guy when it comes to replying on myspace. The infamous 'Uncle Liam' gets a lot of messages from him about life and everything, including a rant about Japanese airports the other week.

boz is a true nice guy, thought he was a bit sexist though when he sent me a myspace message after seeing my picture saying I looked "really bloody sexy"

compliment I suppose.

boz is a true nice guy, thought he was a bit sexist though when he sent me a myspace message after seeing my picture saying I looked "really bloody sexy"

compliment I suppose.

he did? lucky you! can I see your picture??? :p
well I guess then I'm a bit sexist too cos I posted a similar comment on morrisseys space.... :D

Jesus, get a grip. He's not famous, he's just some guy who plays guitar in a backing band.

Not exactly. He also wrote a number of fantastic Moz tracks. By your reasoning, Johnny Marr isn't famous, he's just some guy who played guitar in an 80s band.

Never met'em before, but seems like a nice guy.

Last edited:

compliment I suppose.

How is that sexist?

sexism:

1. discriminatory on the basis of sex (usually said of men's attitude toward women)

2. a man with a chauvinistic belief in the inferiority of women

Back
Top Bottom