Boz Boorer's god-awful English rap side project, Happy Martyr LOL!

Theo

Oh, it's bad:

These painkillers just don't work...they just seem to make things worse.....

He's not exactly flowing in that, er..rap?

It gets worse:

It's still bloody raining.... OH GOD, SHUT UP, MAN

And worst of all, the middle-aged English rapper covers the Beastie Boys:

Mommy's just laughing, it's the Happy Martyr boys!

Last edited by a moderator:
He's actually more poetic than Morrissey these days...but that isn't saying much.

Painfully bad.

Says it all really. That's right Boz, anyone who thinks your laughable attempts at rapping are shit must have an agenda. That's the only possible explanation. :rolleyes:

Maybe they can do a cover of 'It Wasn't Me'?

Not my cup of tea, but I'd be willing to put money on the person who sent that message being someone from here.

Boz is just a joke these days.

Boz is a great guy and someone who knows a lot about music but he's never been a superb musician. I wouldn't call him a joke. I just think that Boz and Alain came on board together and did some great stuff together but in the end we know it was Alain and it just shows more now that Alain isn't around.

I bet it WAS someone from here. Who else would send such a stupid message?

Anyone with hearing I suppose.

Who else but Morrissey obsessives would know about the side-project(s) of his backing band?

Happy Martyr sent invites to everyone on Boz's FB friends list. It could be someone from here, it could be someone from AYNIM, it could be someone who is on neither board.

I don't know if the rump swabbing over at carebear land is reserved only for Morrissey or if his band is in the protective rainbow as well.

Last edited:
Not my cup of tea, but I'd be willing to put money on the person who sent that message being someone from here.

Who else but Morrissey obsessives would know about the side-project(s) of his backing band?

In all honesty is this side project supposed to be taken seriously or something like Jack Black doing Tenacious-D?

In all honesty though, Boz does a fairly respectable job in playing a recognizable rap song on an acoustic guitar.

For some reason it made me remember this:

Would probably sound a lot better with a regular band backing instead of an acoustic guitar. Good on Boz for trying something different though.

Does anyone think that perhaps the boss has told Boz not to do anything that sounds musically like his day job?

He's not exactly flowing in that, er..rap?

It's still bloody raining.... OH GOD, SHUT UP, MAN

Mommy's just laughing, it's the Happy Martyr boys!

th_Tumbleweed.gif

Channelling one of Mozzer's fave 90s artists for inspiration; the much missed Blaggers ITA :lbf::lbf:

Tags
lawnmower part
Back
Top Bottom