Bradford Interview with some Moz content

and a new Album early 2021

Excerpt:

Back to questionable right-wing sentiments though, and I have to ask about your old pal Morrissey. I imagine it was quite a rush initially to get that plug from him though, in turn offering a tour support.

Ian: “Yes, we played Wolverhampton Civic Hall, his first solo gig, where we first met him, becoming friends. He’d come round my house quite a lot, send postcards, ring me on a fairly regular basis, and yeah … a really fantastic, highly intelligent icon.

“Recently, I think he’s fallen off the perch a little, perhaps, but in a way, he’s doing what he’s always done – for good or ill, speaking his mind, I suppose.”

We’ve had this again recently, John Lydon photographed backing Brexit and Trump. All a bit odd, and disappointing. But because it’s Lydon, you think, does he really believe this, or is it just situationism and provocation nonsense, making you question everything?

Ian: “Yeah, like is it an artist statement and being post-modernist ironic? Ha!”

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice interview.

But even though I'm pro-EU, the fact everyone just accepts that Brexit is right-wing bugs the hell out of me.

It's that intellectual laziness that helped us lose.

Previous single/album info.

Sorry, I'm always thinking of politics.

I will add a Morrissey gif:

05f63948159c41875d337263c91c1963.gif

Anyone can speak their mind, that's the benefit of free speech. Another benefit of free speech is that anyone else is free to call that person a c*** for their views, unless of course you think free speech means free speech for people saying things you agree with, without being called out.

Anyone can speak their mind, that's the benefit of free speech. Another benefit of free speech is that anyone else is free to call that person a c*** for their views, unless of course you think free speech means free speech for people saying things you agree with, without being called out.

You really are a charmer, aren't you?

Like clockwork! Auntie P's started the sherry early tonight.

My Twitter is currently Guardian journalists defending/slagging off the left because of Owen Jones being a trans ally/sexist & yesterday they were squabbling about critical race theory.

Politically it's not even 2018 anymore nevermind the 1980s.

I will add another Morrissey gif.

951e41ad88745081d19d9f712051e1d7.gif

Thank you. Ahem...you are a c***. All best.

The thing is, we all know—when it comes to your opinions—it’s not really about a critique of Morrissey’s ‘views’ at all. It’s about something much, much, more base within you.

If you’re chastened here, it’s ultimately to encourage some self-reflection and dignity on your side: the kind of responses decent people (‘real’ men and women) undertake when their egos are injured.

why is the word f... changed when you post and yet skinnybaws gets away with the c...,mods get it sorted.

Nazi

But then you cry and put them on ignore.

cup of pee thats a fine urine sample although im not sure the doctors receptionist would accept it in a cup.terrible colour you need to start drinking more water.

And he doesn’t even do that effectively: he responds (with some regularity) to his ‘ignored’ wearing his Anonymous mask. Thinking he’s clever again. But making the very opposite apparent, again.

In the UK you're not really free to call someone a c**t if you disagree with their opinion.

20201016_230816.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom