Bradford Interview with some Moz content

and a new Album early 2021

Excerpt:

Back to questionable right-wing sentiments though, and I have to ask about your old pal Morrissey. I imagine it was quite a rush initially to get that plug from him though, in turn offering a tour support.

Ian: “Yes, we played Wolverhampton Civic Hall, his first solo gig, where we first met him, becoming friends. He’d come round my house quite a lot, send postcards, ring me on a fairly regular basis, and yeah … a really fantastic, highly intelligent icon.

“Recently, I think he’s fallen off the perch a little, perhaps, but in a way, he’s doing what he’s always done – for good or ill, speaking his mind, I suppose.”

We’ve had this again recently, John Lydon photographed backing Brexit and Trump. All a bit odd, and disappointing. But because it’s Lydon, you think, does he really believe this, or is it just situationism and provocation nonsense, making you question everything?

Ian: “Yeah, like is it an artist statement and being post-modernist ironic? Ha!”

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing abusive about directly quoting Morrissey and calling you out for being a daft, wee apologist twat. Basic f***ing facts, sweet tits. Don’t like it? Sue me, Karen.

Fak Arf.
Mate, you can't get indignant about a POP STAR's out-of-context quotes then call anyone else a Karen. Anyone with sense can see the point he was making - that animal welfare standards in China are outdated and cruel and they need to catch up with the rest of the world - and the start of COVID-19 in the wet markets seems to have proved him right a decade later.

Unfortunately, most people don't have much sense... people just swallow up bits of what they hear online without really thinking about it then spout their own half-baked uninformed opinions to the world. This is also why there are so so many dimwits online and at protests saying things like "5G causes coronavirus" and "coronavirus is a hoax" etc. My favourite place to see this in action is the comments section of msn.com (Internet Explorer home page) news articles (currently down for maintenance).

But I really wish he'd worded it more elegantly, it does make things more difficult than they have to be. Just to be clear, I'm not trying to stick up for Morrissey or the point he's making (I hate animals and love the taste of their flesh), only pointing out the flaws in how people formed their opinion of this particular situation. I really don't think it's hard to understand the point of view of someone who values any animal's life as much as any human's life.

Before the self-righteous, Morrissey denouncers here jump on the Bradford revival bandwagon, better have a look at Ian H tweets; he puts Ian Brown to shame. It's all QAnon, Bill Gates, Covid, anti-mask conspiracy theories.

Mate, you can't get indignant about a POP STAR's out-of-context quotes then call anyone else a Karen. Anyone with sense can see the point he was making - that animal welfare standards in China are outdated and cruel and they need to catch up with the rest of the world - and the start of COVID-19 in the wet markets seems to have proved him right a decade later.

Unfortunately, most people don't have much sense... people just swallow up bits of what they hear online without really thinking about it then spout their own half-baked uninformed opinions to the world. This is also why there are so so many dimwits online and at protests saying things like "5G causes coronavirus" and "coronavirus is a hoax" etc. My favourite place to see this in action is the comments section of msn.com (Internet Explorer home page) news articles (currently down for maintenance).

But I really wish he'd worded it more elegantly, it does make things more difficult than they have to be. Just to be clear, I'm not trying to stick up for Morrissey or the point he's making (I hate animals and love the taste of their flesh), only pointing out the flaws in how people formed their opinion of this particular situation. I really don't think it's hard to understand the point of view of someone who values any animal's life as much as any human's life.
I wasn't sure if people were calling Nerak "Karen" because that is her real name or because of the insult "Karen" for a woman, which I think stated in the USA and is now in the UK? It is a bit like the insult "Gammon" for a man?

I don't know much about the indie band called "Bradford". They were probably named after the city Bradford in West Yorkshire?

Bradford were an English indie band from Blackburn, Lancashire, England. The band is best known for being liked by Morrissey, who proclaimed them heirs to the Smiths throne. The line-up was Ian H. (Ian Michael Hodgson, vocals), Ewan Butler (guitar), John Baulcombe (Keyboards), Jos Murphy (bass guitar) and Mark McVitie (drums).

This reminds me of the indie band "Echobelly". Echobelly are a British indie rock band, debuting in 1994 with their album Everyone's Got One. They were often compared to Blondie and were influenced by Morrissey, who himself was a fan of the group.

Sonya Madan from "Echobelly" was always really supportive of Morrissey and was even friends with him. But I saw a quote by her only a couple years ago which seemed she was no longer supportive of Morrissey. I wish I could find the quote. It reminded me of Kathy Burke and Will Self.

Echobelly were around at the same time as the indie bands "Sleeper" and "Elastica".

I wasn't sure if people were calling Nerak "Karen" because that is her real name or because of the insult "Karen" for a woman, which I think stated in the USA and is now in the UK? It is a bit like the insult "Gammon" for a man?

I don't know much about the indie band called "Bradford". They were probably named after the city Bradford in West Yorkshire?

Bradford were an English indie band from Blackburn, Lancashire, England. The band is best known for being liked by Morrissey, who proclaimed them heirs to the Smiths throne. The line-up was Ian H. (Ian Michael Hodgson, vocals), Ewan Butler (guitar), John Baulcombe (Keyboards), Jos Murphy (bass guitar) and Mark McVitie (drums).

This reminds me of the indie band "Echobelly". Echobelly are a British indie rock band, debuting in 1994 with their album Everyone's Got One. They were often compared to Blondie and were influenced by Morrissey, who himself was a fan of the group.

Sonya Madan from "Echobelly" was always really supportive of Morrissey and was even friends with him. But I saw a quote by her only a couple years ago which seemed she was no longer supportive of Morrissey. I wish I could find the quote. It reminded me of Kathy Burke and Will Self.

Echobelly were around at the same time as the indie bands "Sleeper" and "Elastica".

Morrissey covered one of their songs, "Skin Storm", and you can find it on the My Lovelife EP. That's a lovely song (both the original and the cover). Skin Storm is on their first album, which you can find on various streaming sites. I honestly thought they had disappeared after a few albums.

No - Karen is my real name.

Although in hindsight I should have called myself Glinda & said I run a magic shop in Oz.

Morrissey covered one of their songs, "Skin Storm", and you can find it on the My Lovelife EP. That's a lovely song (both the original and the cover). Skin Storm is on their first album, which you can find on various streaming sites. I honestly thought they had disappeared after a few albums.

It's so pretty.

And he would never write such a positive love song - so it gave his voice somewhere new to go. Very sweet but with a kind of sadness.

I reckon these 3 foreign dudes look like the foreign dudes that we always see first in West Hollywood, then eventually in Malibu stalking the California Son's house. They always have that same dumbshit perv look on their faces and look like the same sociopaths who kidnapped the California Son when he went to Brittin with Chrissie Hynde, drugged him and forced him to be in the shitty smiths for 3 years chipper curry vegamight sandwich c*** tit twat fark arse inn nnnnnn nnnn nn nnn it.
Facts. Truth. Thank you.
Always a pleasure to read your comments instead of those from the rest of the human rubbish foreigner stalker cucks and c***s that troll this forum.

Facts. Truth. Thank you.
Always a pleasure to read your comments instead of those from the rest of the human rubbish foreigner stalker cucks and c***s that troll this forum.

Ha ha good joke, "Aztec Camera" means "keep on scrolling, nothing worthwhile here"... utter waste of time, effort and breath

It's so pretty.

And he would never write such a positive love song - so it gave his voice somewhere new to go. Very sweet but with a kind of sadness.

That song suited his voice at that moment very well. He sounded sweet and melancholic. He has lost this way of singing over the years though.

This book's not bad - we'll be knee deep in them by next year.

20201021_022522.jpg

Interestingly Morrissey is in tune with the data & we were... not.

If - instead of viciously denouncing him - the lib-left press had asked itself why our favourite wee refusenik had mild concerns about rapid change, EU accountability & religious violence we might not have fallen off a cliff.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom