Bradford Interview with some Moz content

and a new Album early 2021

Excerpt:

Back to questionable right-wing sentiments though, and I have to ask about your old pal Morrissey. I imagine it was quite a rush initially to get that plug from him though, in turn offering a tour support.

Ian: “Yes, we played Wolverhampton Civic Hall, his first solo gig, where we first met him, becoming friends. He’d come round my house quite a lot, send postcards, ring me on a fairly regular basis, and yeah … a really fantastic, highly intelligent icon.

“Recently, I think he’s fallen off the perch a little, perhaps, but in a way, he’s doing what he’s always done – for good or ill, speaking his mind, I suppose.”

We’ve had this again recently, John Lydon photographed backing Brexit and Trump. All a bit odd, and disappointing. But because it’s Lydon, you think, does he really believe this, or is it just situationism and provocation nonsense, making you question everything?

Ian: “Yeah, like is it an artist statement and being post-modernist ironic? Ha!”

full

Last edited by a moderator:
It also needs context.

And you've included it in an abusive post - so still you.
Nothing abusive about directly quoting Morrissey and calling you out for being a daft, wee apologist twat. Basic f***ing facts, sweet tits. Don’t like it? Sue me, Karen.

Fak Arf.

Nothing abusive about directly quoting Morrissey and calling you out for being a daft, wee apologist twat. Basic f***ing facts, sweet tits. Don’t like it? Sue me, Karen.

Fak Arf.

It's abusive & I wouldn't need to sue - which you'd know if you read the post properly.

Neither.

I'm putting ideas out so they can be picked up by anyone who is researching him or looking for something else & finds it by accident. Little things can make a difference.

Plus this is the best place to test arguments to see if they're sound.
😂😂😂

It's abusive & I wouldn't need to sue - which you'd know if you read the post properly.
What’s abusive about you getting called out for the ridiculous, apologist statements you constantly make? Does your pussy hurt, Karen? Have you called your high-priced liar? What about Interpol? The shit that dribbles from your slack-jawed noggin is priceless.

What’s abusive about you getting called out for the ridiculous, apologist statements you constantly make? Does your pussy hurt, Karen? Have you called your high-priced liar? What about Interpol? The shit that dribbles from your slack-jawed noggin is priceless.
You have a strange way with words yourself if you hadn't noticed, why so cheeky anyway?

Yes - but I want to change what they read & hear - which means making enough people in the media aware that it's not true.
The problem is that you're not convincing anyone, let alone "enough people in the media." I don't think there are definitive answers to questions about Morrissey's politics because he dabbles here and there at his whim. It's not as if his all his comments over the years can be logically locked down into any specific identity. You seem to feel that you're one of the ones that gets it and you're going to explain it to the world. I am a fan of his music, like you, and I appreciate what you're trying to do in a way but I think the truth is that no one can explain Morrissey's philosophies satisfactorily in a way that will be integrative and unified.
“When someone calls you racist, what they are saying is “hmm, you actually have a point, and I don’t know how to answer it, so perhaps if I distract you by calling you a bigot we’ll both forget how enlightened your comment was.”
Isn't this exactly what your Nazi friend and her bigoted sidekicks say on this site every day? They want to erase the words "racist" and "racism" because it's been accurately applied to them in the past and it's a powerful word.
It doesn't matter why he said that. What does matter is that his thinking is polluted by the same media you're trying to defend him from. He didn't arrive at that logic on his own. It's a common idea.
“The modern Loony Left seem to forget that Hitler was Left wing! But of course, we are all called racist now, and the word is actually meaningless.”
Again, same thing.
No, the word is not meaningless and if someone or some large group of individuals are repeatedly seeing your statements as "racist," instead of invalidating the word with some Alice in Wonderland logic, a sensible person might try to work out why this term keeps being applied to them and try to reason why it's not actually true.
About journalists he says," They don’t print what you say, and they print what you didn’t say."
And then the tapes come out and it turns out that they actually did print exactly what he said and now it's on us to listen for the tone in which he said it. He didn't mean it that way, right? Then out come the explaining squad to say what he really meant, which is of course not what he said.
Words, after all, can be meaningless!

Yes, but dont be the one to constantly bring up the negative myth whenever Morrissey's name is mentioned. If someone else brings it up just shut it down with a 'don't believe everything you read or hear' type of response, that should be good enough, it works for me anyways.
Nerak is always compelled to change the spots on a leopard at the exclusion of her spotless self. :crazy:

The problem is that you're not convincing anyone, let alone "enough people in the media." I don't think there are definitive answers to questions about Morrissey's politics because he dabbles here and there at his whim. It's not as if his all his comments over the years can be logically locked down into any specific identity. You seem to feel that you're one of the ones that gets it and you're going to explain it to the world. I am a fan of his music, like you, and I appreciate what you're trying to do in a way but I think the truth is that no one can explain Morrissey's philosophies satisfactorily in a way that will be integrative and unified.
“When someone calls you racist, what they are saying is “hmm, you actually have a point, and I don’t know how to answer it, so perhaps if I distract you by calling you a bigot we’ll both forget how enlightened your comment was.”
Isn't this exactly what your Nazi friend and her bigoted sidekicks say on this site every day? They want to erase the words "racist" and "racism" because it's been accurately applied to them in the past and it's a powerful word.
It doesn't matter why he said that. What does matter is that his thinking is polluted by the same media you're trying to defend him from. He didn't arrive at that logic on his own. It's a common idea.
“The modern Loony Left seem to forget that Hitler was Left wing! But of course, we are all called racist now, and the word is actually meaningless.”
Again, same thing.
No, the word is not meaningless and if someone or some large group of individuals are repeatedly seeing your statements as "racist," instead of invalidating the word with some Alice in Wonderland logic, a sensible person might try to work out why this term keeps being applied to them and try to reason why it's not actually true.
About journalists he says," They don’t print what you say, and they print what you didn’t say."
And then the tapes come out and it turns out that they actually did print exactly what he said and now it's on us to listen for the tone in which he said it. He didn't mean it that way, right? Then out come the explaining squad to say what he really meant, which is of course not what he said.
Whose words exactly? Meaning is not arbitrary even though some may find your posts, including this one above in particular, quite meaningless. There is absolutely nothing duplicitous about this truth. Go figure.

Again, same thing.

So you believe if an individual or large group repeatedly labels someone the label is true & their fault?

Because that's exactly what the Nazi & her bigoted sidekicks would say about black or Jewish people - that the negative labels applied to them are true & their fault.

It might help if you understood the law that was referred to.

That's all.

I reckon these 3 foreign dudes look like the foreign dudes that we always see first in West Hollywood, then eventually in Malibu stalking the California Son's house. They always have that same dumbshit perv look on their faces and look like the same sociopaths who kidnapped the California Son when he went to Brittin with Chrissie Hynde, drugged him and forced him to be in the shitty smiths for 3 years chipper curry vegamight sandwich c*** tit twat fark arse inn nnnnnn nnnn nn nnn it.

Neither.

I'm putting ideas out so they can be picked up by anyone who is researching him or looking for something else & finds it by accident. Little things can make a difference.

Plus this is the best place to test arguments to see if they're sound.
Why is this website the best place to test arguments to see if they are sound?

I don't understand that. How do we know you are even a real Morrissey fan? You might be a left-wing campaigner or activist? Anyone could be anyone on here and there are even 'bots' robots on here.

I don't understand that. How do we know you are even a real Morrissey fan? You might be a left-wing campaigner or activist? Anyone could be anyone on here and there are even 'bots' robots on here.

Because it's a Morrissey website.

20201018_141503.jpg

View attachment 60133
Careful Nerak, you could be responding to anyone. They could be a campaigner, an activist or even a ‘bot’. The truth is we just don’t know.

View attachment 60133
You said this is the best place to "test arguments" to see if they are sound.

What has "testing arguments" got to do with Morrissey? Why do you need to "test arguments"? This is a fan website for Morrissey. I also question why you bring left-wing politics into everything. Morrissey is an artist not a political figure.

You don't know for sure how Morrissey thinks or feels you are not in his mind. Only Morrissey knows Morrissey and his nearest and dearest and his maker Father God.

You started going on this website about a year ago. You are on this website a lot both night and day. Are you getting paid to be here?

What has "testing arguments" got to do with Morrissey? Why do you need to "test arguments"? This is a fan website for Morrissey. I also question why you bring left-wing politics into everything. Morrissey is an artist not a political figure.

You don't know for sure how Morrissey thinks or feels you are not in his mind. Only Morrissey knows Morrissey and his nearest and dearest and his maker Father God.

You started going on this website about a year ago. You are on this website a lot both night and day. Are you getting paid to be here?

60241b28c0182a6fdf3cfdf54ea21275.jpg

Again, same thing.
No, the word is not meaningless and if someone or some large group of individuals are repeatedly seeing your statements as "racist," instead of invalidating the word with some Alice in Wonderland logic,

🤒

Fake C, you ve outdone yourself with this psycho babble.
You may have broke the Guinness world record of incoherence its like a snake eating itself this particular psycho babble, you cant tell where it starts and where it ends FFS :anguished:

'sensible' peeps would have to start out with figuring out Fake Cham logic before they tackle "Alice in Wonderland" logic.

could explain what exactly does this mean, the Chinese embassy sent it back as undecipherable>

"a sensible person might try to work out why this term keeps being applied to them and try to reason why it's not actually true."

:crazy:

So you believe if an individual or large group repeatedly labels someone the label is true & their fault?

Because that's exactly what the Nazi & her bigoted sidekicks would say about black or Jewish people - that the negative labels applied to them are true & their fault.

🤒

dont ask someone smoking weed any questions FFS they
start posting psycho babbles. we have plenty of them from FC
without encouragement:mad:.

👨‍💻
nerak and the Fake Cham know everything. both being left wing loons.
FC gets his knowledge via the smoking of weed. when you smoke weed and look at a red balloon you see within this balloon the deep meaning universe. :crazy:

nerak gets her knowledge via skinny bandwith.
she probably gets paid in dole coupons.☔

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom