Brickhouse after-gig party

Hi Wendy...I met you too. I left Lillybett in your capable hands whilst I was trying to chat someone up, thanks for teaching her how to dance, maybe she won't embarrass me as much when I'm out with her now!

Oh FOOKING aye!! At least I don't sit in takeaway food restaurants at 2.30am telling scenester children my favourite band is Slippery Maggot!!

I thought your identity was going to be kept a secret!

I am sorry for announcing that you made the beast with two backs to these good people. It was just a flippant remark!

I think you left a string of pearls in my room last night (, luvvah). And The Bitch Rules!!

;)

Last edited:
Hey Lillybett, Sistersteve and Superfish

Finally managed to get on here, I'm assuming you know who I am from my screen name!

It was really cool to meet you and don't worry, I won't think anything bad about you if you do respond to e-mails quickly.

*thinks - that does sort of give it away*

Hey Lillybett, Sistersteve and Superfish

Finally managed to get on here, I'm assuming you know who I am from my screen name!

It was really cool to meet you and don't worry, I won't think anything bad about you if you do respond to e-mails quickly.

*thinks - that does sort of give it away*

Haha! Well, drunkenly bellowing at your long-suffering bessie in the vicinity of a counsellor is certainly one way of getting out there, meeting new people, making new friends etc!

Well exactly, if it's any help thats the weirdest and best way that i've had someone start talking to me in a VERY long time. btw my bill will be in the post!:)

I'll buy you a pint at S&G next week and let that be an end to the matter! Everyone knows Yorkshire folk are tight

Aye. Stephie and I will be easy to spot because we will be bickering/"having jokes"/granddad dancing :p

Hi ray. It was nice to meet you and its a shame you won't be going to the S+G next time. Me and lilybet want to make it a regular thing, coz its ace! Thank you for offering your councilling skills even though it was only a little tiff and she soon perked up when she met you and Wendy!!

Lilybett-yes I leave pearls in everyones beds hahaha. Bring them and the book for me tomorrow please.

I think you should branch out of this thread. Go into 'Off Topic' and say something OUTRAGEOUS (like, follow my lead, I just spoke out against friendly bacteria). Make a name for yourself! :p

And ja will bring them tomorrow. And that Echo CD if I can find it! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom