Official Facebook Brief statement re: London gig (March 12, 2020)

20200312_223225.jpg

(Image used as FB URL isn't set to share correctly).

The most recent government advise issued today is that there are no restrictions on mass gatherings or community events.. The Morrissey show at Londons SSE arena on Saturday is scheduled to take place and is ON. We urge all fans to follow government advise and stay at home if you have any symptoms of the coronavirus or feel unwell.
Last remaining tickets available at morrisseyofficial.com

Morrissey looks forward to the show after 2 memorable shows in Leeds and cologne.

Regards,
FWD.

The thought of a Morrissey concert being my last activity before I contract then wither and die of some ghastly disease seems strangely romantic.

This is actually how I want to die.

Wembley here we come.

And if a coronavirus bug
Latches onto us,
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die

Divine.

It seems UK authorities are more concerned about the financial health of insurance companies.

It seems UK authorities are more concerned about the financial health of insurance companies.

Insurance companies are fine. It's everyone else that's panic stricken. It'll be open-ended so it's cash flow hell.

View attachment 55065
(Image used as FB URL isn't set to share correctly).

The most recent government advise issued today is that there are no restrictions on mass gatherings or community events.. The Morrissey show at Londons SSE arena on Saturday is scheduled to take place and is ON. We urge all fans to follow government advise and stay at home if you have any symptoms of the coronavirus or feel unwell.
Last remaining tickets available at morrisseyofficial.com

Morrissey looks forward to the show after 2 memorable shows in Leeds and cologne.

Regards,
FWD.

It's strange this facebook post wasn't linked here, when you post all the available links. I can't find this in facebook.

Would only risk my health to attend a full on Smiths reunion. No chance would I risk my health to see Morrissey mince around a stage for just over an hour. The Wembley show in 2006 was average, can't see this one being that great.
Yeah - but have you SEEN the last two setlists?!?!!

[sarcasm]

It's strange this facebook post wasn't linked here, when you post all the available links. I can't find this in facebook.
I noticed some of the Facebook Morrissey groups had to use an image as it wouldn't share properly either - it's still there for me with clean cache/live feed right now.
172 comments on it.
Bizarre :)
FWD.

I noticed some of the Facebook Morrissey groups had to use an image as it wouldn't share properly either - it's still there for me with clean cache/live feed right now.
172 comments on it.
Bizarre :)
FWD.
Can you share a link? Every single thing in the internet has a link.

Most ticket holders turned up to our show.

Chat in the bar was about fitting in what we can before everything locks down next week.

Apollo Theater, New York

APOLLO THEATER UPDATE: COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
Thursday, March 12, 2020

In response to heightened concerns relating to the Coronavirus, all Apollo Theater-produced public programs have been canceled through Saturday, April 4. Read more for further details.

However on Ticketmaster they do not list Morrissey's gig as cancelled, so perhaps it's excluded from the cancellation, its not being an "Apollo Theater-produced public program?"

I can find nothing that indicates the Hammerstein gig is affected either.

apollo canc.JPG

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom