Brighton - Brighton Centre (Mar. 3, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Spent The Day In Bed / Back On The Chain Gang / I Bury The Living / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Home Is A Question Mark / Jack The Ripper / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now? / All You Need Is Me // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

• From docinwestchester:

This is cool. Moz (or someone on his team) used a fan made twitter pic for backdrop (@EricaCalil / Twitter on Mar. 1):

42402_brighton.jpg

Last edited:
Sold at brixton and Brighton so far , but not the other shows . It’s 100 pounds, and you get three coloured records of the new album too.
Thank you for this.
I think there are a few people here searching for signatures with decent provenance - something for people to keep an eye out for.
Regards,
FWD.
Edit: one is currently up on Ebay for £400 - so a lucrative investment if people are so minded.

Last edited:
With his talk in between songs to a minimum , this was a man focussed on performing and conveying his many messages through a vibrant and compelling set list . You really get a sense these days that he has a lot he wants to say ! You look at the set list and like me you might say why is 'world peace' on it ? But in the context of the whole show , it's a really poignant moment. His voice is still amazing and he nailed that gig last night with style and swagger. My wife is not as into him as I am but she said 'he really got me' ... the images / film providing the backdrop to songs add another dimension and encourage reflection . The crowd were bloody useless ... all started jumping around for 'chain gang' then back to statues again ... awful during songs but each track getting strong ovations at the end so maybe like me they were just taking it all in , as with this tour , there is a lot to absorb and reflect upon. He is still the master , love him . Can't wait for the RAH and Palladium next week. 3 times in a week ? Yes f*** it , bring it on !
Yes the crowds have been statues and this is the most surprising..Moz mosh pits used to be the absolute nuts but the world has changed for the worse...

Politically speaking Morrissey is about as fake as it is possible to get, therefore few take him, or any other performer for that matter, all that seriously. Stormzy, a ranting innercity talent free dimwit tried to politicise the Brit awards a week or so back. Everybody shrugged.

In the morning the press will reflect on the hard hitting political views of a group of Oscar millionaires whose only skill is repeating the words of others while walking. We will be told it is important and that we must listen to them as they go to collect their $500,000 goody bags.

The political opinions of Morrissey, Stormzy and the entire Hollywood cabal are no more or less important than someone you might stop in the street. Except someone you might stop in the street may have more insight.
Agree with that Johnathan.
You reduction of the Melpomenian muse is wonderful.

All You Need Is Me:

Regards,
FWD.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
whole song with flower, did anyone get the flower?

thanks for posting! he threw the flower into the pit between the stage and audience, not into the audience, but a security guy picked it up and threw it into the audience.

hoping someone has full videos of Playboys and Everyday is Like Sunday.

Great little venue
Moz was in fine fettle plenty handshakes and chat
Highlights were playboys Munich hsin ripper Irish all you need
Started fantastic, finished fantastic however got lost in the middle.
New songs don't work for me and Tobias ruins a lot of the guitar parts
Worth it for those 6 songs

Back in my air bnb after my epic 36 hour journey from post-apocalyptic Wales. Details to follow.

Moz in very very good spirits complained about the HMV 'up the road' only stocking 2 copies of his latest LP.
"Can I cope? CAN I COPE? Not really."
"Wherever you go to after tonight, I hope you have a good night. You've earnt it"

Dear Mr and Mrs Bluebird,

I know HOW bad it was in Wales. It was B.A.D !
Many Thanks for your review. I am probably not the only one who thinks that a 'Blue Peter Badge' is now fully deserved for making such an epic journey in those terrible conditions. If only....to prove people can - and do - drive in 2inchs of snow over here (contrary to what some folks believe in the States.)

Viva Bluebirds,
Hazard
x

Politically speaking Morrissey is about as fake as it is possible to get, therefore few take him, or any other performer for that matter, all that seriously. Stormzy, a ranting innercity talent free dimwit tried to politicise the Brit awards a week or so back. Everybody shrugged.

In the morning the press will reflect on the hard hitting political views of a group of Oscar millionaires whose only skill is repeating the words of others while walking. We will be told it is important and that we must listen to them as they go to collect their $500,000 goody bags.

The political opinions of Morrissey, Stormzy and the entire Hollywood cabal are no more or less important than someone you might stop in the street. Except someone you might stop in the street may have more insight.
So you do realise american culture is shit and fake after all.
Interesting!

Playboys:

I Wish You Lonely:

Suedehead:

Jacky's:

Excellent coverage by baby j again.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:

video of Everyday is Like Sunday which is from farther away, but captures the "you're the one for me, fatty" addition at the end. Perfect.

My Love:

Bullfighter:

Munich:

WPINOYB:

Spent The Day... :

Go check out the rest on baby j's YT channel.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom