Brighton - Brighton Centre (Mar. 3, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Spent The Day In Bed / Back On The Chain Gang / I Bury The Living / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Home Is A Question Mark / Jack The Ripper / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now? / All You Need Is Me // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

• From docinwestchester:

This is cool. Moz (or someone on his team) used a fan made twitter pic for backdrop (@EricaCalil / Twitter on Mar. 1):

42402_brighton.jpg

Last edited:
Brighton is the humasexual capital of the UK, apparently. Moz should be in a good mood tonight.
Yep. There were definitely humans there on Saturday night, although I reckon London has more humans and is the capital of the UK, apparently.

The Argus:

By Emily Walker.

Review: Morrissey, Brighton Centre, March 3
★★★★

"Yes, Morrissey divides opinion. He is almost certainly too old to wear so many buttons undone on his flouncing shirts – or to strip them off and fling them into crowd in his dad-dancing manner.

But who are we to be so image-conscious and ageist when his voice is still rich as mahogany?"

http://www.theargus.co.uk/leisure/arts_and_entertainments/16065580.amp/

Regards,
FWD.

Where did I say he was "ripping up the script"? And the vast majority of singers don't completely overhaul a set in the middle of a tour (doubtless this is the cue for someone to pedantically give an example of one singer who does).

For a singer to subtly alter the show every night is the best anyone can reasonably hope for. And the set list has changed hugely now from what it was a couple of years ago.

Just to pop this into perspective.... Bob Dylan (yes, that one) recently played a tour including the UK. He played 15 songs. And he didn't change the setlist once. Not once. Throughout the entire tour. Honestly.

Hazard
x

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom