Bring Southpaw Grammar to Spotify

S

SOUTHPAW GEEZA

Morrissey's finest moment; Southpaw Grammar.

The Operation, Dagenham Dave, The Boy Racer and of course f***ING SOUTHPAW (What a f***ing banger) I could go on naming the tunes on that album but I really don't need to.

Surely his greatest album should be on spotify, the album of your dreams is here all alone

JOIN MY CAMPAIGN TO BRING SOUTHPAW GRAMMAR TO SPOTIFY/STREAMING SERVICES

I will be campaigning over 2018 to bring this album to streaming services please join me.

-STONE ISLAND

20180114_221541.jpg

20180114_221518.jpg

Mission accomplished :)
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
No. Spotify and it’s like are a big problem within the music industry.
Buy a physical copy !

Thanks

The Operation, Dagenham Dave, The Boy Racer and of course f***ING SOUTHPAW (What a f***ing banger) I could go on naming the tunes on that album but I really don't need to.

Surely his greatest album should be on spotify, the album of your dreams is here all alone

I will be campaigning over 2018 to bring this album to streaming services please join me.

-STONE ISLAND

Indeed, this LP is - dream.
Always loved, LOVE Southpaw Grammar.

-STONE ISLAND
You want my copy? I never use it.

The US is without Quarry, Ringleaders, or World Peace on Spotify. Both the reissue of Maladjusted and the original are available. I would gladly trade Southpaw (my least favorite solo album) for Quarry and Ringleaders if I could

Although I was being humorous in my reply, is the issue that they are not on the free version? I don't use it, but can find Moz albums (UK) on it:
20180115_014019.jpg 20180115_014005.jpg 20180115_014200.jpg
Are they just place holders? The tracks appear to be there.
Can anyone (with a full subscription) confirm they are available?
If so, what purpose does regional restrictions serve whatsoever on a 'global' service.
Regards,
FWD.

Although I was being humorous in my reply, is the issue that they are not on the free version? I don't use it, but can find Moz albums (UK) on it:
View attachment 43506 View attachment 43507 View attachment 43508
Are they just place holders? The tracks appear to be there.
Can anyone (with a full subscription) confirm they are available?
If so, what purpose does regional restrictions serve whatsoever on a 'global' service.
Regards,
FWD.
I have the full subscription (avid user). They are merely placeholders. Anything available on Greatest Hits (First of the Gang, You Have Killed Me, etc.) is playable, but the Greatest Hits artwork is shown.

hello, does anybody know if there is any site where a southpaw's remastered edition booklet screenshot can be found? or can someone who owns that re issue be so kind to post one here? i was never able to buy that one so i never read morrissey's comments that are included inside. sorry for asking this here. thanks :)

Last edited:
hello, does anybody know if there is any site where a southpaw's remastered edition booklet screenshot can be found? or can someone who owns that re issue be so kind to post one here? i was never able to buy that one so i never read morrissey's comments that are included inside. sorry for asking this here. thanks :)
The majority of it is here:
http://thefusionmag.com/more-more-morrissey/
The pictures are here (left panel):
http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/disc/southpawgrammar2009.htm

I can help fill in any gaps later, but I've not got the time now to be trying to condense pictures of text to get them under the 1mb limit.

Regards,
FWD.

Examples:

Attachments

• Morrissey-Southpaw-Grammar-Legacy-Edition-Booklet-14-17_1.jpg
    Morrissey-Southpaw-Grammar-Legacy-Edition-Booklet-14-17_1.jpg
    930.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Morrissey-Southpaw-Grammar-Legacy-Edition-Booklet-7-17_1.jpg
    Morrissey-Southpaw-Grammar-Legacy-Edition-Booklet-7-17_1.jpg
    886.7 KB · Views: 0
Can’t believe quarry isn’t on Spotify. I’m assuming refusal is on there but I wonder why as it’s on attack as well

Can’t believe quarry isn’t on Spotify. I’m assuming refusal is on there but I wonder why as it’s on attack as well
Refusal is on there, which is why it's so puzzling. On the US version, it jumps straight from Maladjusted to Refusal (and then Refusal to LIHS). A new Moz fan would have no idea that so much work is missing.

Southpaw Grammar, World Peace, Live at Earls Court, and My Early Burglary Years are missing from UK Spotify.

I can help fill in any gaps later, but I've not got the time now to be trying to condense pictures of text to get them under the 1mb limit.

Regards,
FWD.

Examples:

Hey, you are very kind, thank you! Those examples are very good, if you ever find the time to upload those pages completely, that would be really appreciated :)

Regards,
FWD.

Examples:

just noticed it was not loading properly but now it is, being able to see the liner notes now. thanks again Famous when dead!

Does UK Spotify have Beethoven Was Deaf? The US does not have that or Earl's Court, but we do have Burglary.

Back
Top Bottom