Bring Southpaw Grammar to Spotify

Interesting about certain albums being on the u.k version but I’m still curious as to why refusal would be on the u.s version and not he others released on the same label

Spotify? Who cares? Most albums are uploaded to YouTube. If you're a real fan you'll already own the physical copy.

not in uk

Spotify? Who cares? Most albums are uploaded to YouTube. If you're a real fan you'll already own the physical copy.

This. You can already listen to it online here, if you really must, though picking up a CD version - either new or second hand - will be dirt cheap anyway, so I'm not sure why the particular burning need for it to be on Spotify.

This. You can already listen to it online here, if you really must, though picking up a CD version - either new or second hand - will be dirt cheap anyway, so I'm not sure why the particular burning need for it to be on Spotify.

Anytime I see it at the store it's usually $5 for a CD. Vinyl on the other hand is in the hundreds.

Interesting about certain albums being on the u.k version but I’m still curious as to why refusal would be on the u.s version and not he others released on the same label
In the US, Years of Refusal was licensed to Lost Highway Records for release and distribution, so that is probably why it appears on Spotify while other Attack releases do not.

Look mate im an 18 year old, I have no time for CD or vinyl (unless someone wishes to post me one and save me £200) I pay with my hard earned money for spotify to support the artists, Southpaw Grammar the greatest album of all time not being on there is disgraceful. I will sing the praises of that album till I die. I am doing my best to get in touch with either Moz, Spotify or RCA to get the album on spotify UK.
I will be doing street campaigning in Birmingham, london, Manchester to get the message out there. (The orginal not re release)

Luke aka Southpaw Geeza

I pay with my hard earned money for spotify to support the artists
I'm sure the artists appreciate the $0.006 per stream. If 1,500 people stream "Boy Racer" this year, Moz can buy a vodka soda with his $9 check.

Back
Top Bottom