British Nationalist Podcast Discusses Morrissey

Because I believe that's where reelfountain lives and I have a sneaking suspicion that this internet scholar has barely ever left the block she was born and raised on.
Yes I'm a proud Londoner.

But Block? Are you American as well as Jewish?

You're free to think whatever you like about what or who I am. Believe it or not, just because a white person doesn't feel the same paranoid compulsions as you doesn't mean they're in the dark about what's really going on. In any case, the only one who feels ashamed of who they are is you: the failed comedian turned right-wing 'journalist' who came to this site to hawk his half-baked thinkpieces about race science or whatever. A career-pivot steeped in embarrassment if there ever was one.
Sorry Verso, but you're wrong here. @ForgotHowIGotMyName is more highly versed than you are. He has an opinion, you just have the same old textbook liberal ideology that anyone acquainted with reality knows is unrealistic.

Last edited:
Because I believe that's where reelfountain lives and I have a sneaking suspicion that this internet scholar has barely ever left the block she was born and raised on.

Okay, so what exactly is your contention? That if reelfountain has never left London, he's not sufficient experience of *diversity*?

Take a look at the people in this thread whining about those evil Jews controlling the world and tell me again about 'the same old textbook ideology.'

Take a look at the people in this thread whining about those evil Jews controlling the world and tell me again about 'the same old textbook ideology.'
Where in textbooks, newspapers or anywhere in the mass media does it say Jews are evil?

In fact everywhere it says the exact opposite.

Everywhere it says that those who have the temerity to think this are evil - and ignorant - and anti-semitic.

nationalism-bad-nationalism-bad-nationalism-bad-nationalism-bad-nationalism-bad-42900078.png

You're free to think whatever you like about what or who I am. Believe it or not, just because a white person doesn't feel the same paranoid compulsions as you doesn't mean they're in the dark about what's really going on. In any case, the only one who feels ashamed of who they are is you: the failed comedian turned right-wing 'journalist' who came to this site to hawk his half-baked thinkpieces about race science or whatever. A career-pivot steeped in embarrassment if there ever was one.

upload_2019-11-7_16-11-25.jpeg

You are torturing a text in your flamboyant, excitable gay manner. Did I say there were no hetrosexuals in FOR BRITAIN? Indeed there are and they tend to be Alt-lite civic nationalist, philosemitic betamales. The sort of people who believe that women should have a place in politics or even the vote. The real males are on the much further dissident right to which I belong and who will ban all public displays and promotion of Homosexuality. I changed my reply because I had let you off too easily and wanted to give you a further kick in the backside. Kindly explain your very odd assertion "There you are one minute, blaming Jews for introducing homosexuality and paedophilia to the supposed “ancient homelands”, only to contradicting yourself by claiming that For Britain is the “gay wing” of the far right because of its leader alone." I don't follow your logic there, you seem to be putting two very seperate statements together as if they somehow have a relationship.
Confused? You certainly are, twinkle. You called me “another homophobe”, only to change your response, as you’ve not even got the confidence nor the backbone to stand by your own words. Now you call me a “flamboyant, excitable gay”. You ask me to join For Britain, but I’m a Black Briton. I was born here and I was raised here. I’ve taken stick here, but guess what? I’m still here. How this hurts you so very much.
You can’t even repatriate your shadow, superstar. Don’t think you can send your fellow Brits, you’ll fail on that count too. Yaxley-Lennon can’t get the North-West of England to take him seriously. Farage bottled it before the election even started. What you and your ilk pine for remains a pipe dream. You’ve clear difficulty loving yourself....let alone your neighbours.
Post all the vids and memes you want to kingdom come, it changes nothing. Just knowing you’re so powerless and truly ineffectual sends me to bed each and every evening with a smile upon my face. Something that has you seething. I’m British. Two words. Two words that enrage you. Two words that have you stamping your foot through the floor like Rumplestiltskin in frustration, as I know you know there’s nothing you can do to change this.
While I’ll be sleeping, you’ll no doubt show your impotent rage at what you will never ever be able to change. I’m laughing at you right now as I tap this on my phone. What can you do? Nothing. I’ll leave you with this to chomp your gums bloody with. Stick to being a nobody. It’s clearly your forte in life, because it’s all you will ever be in life.
Nighty-nighty, Chuck! :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Confused? You certainly are, twinkle. You called me “another homophobe”, only to change your response, as you’ve not even got the confidence nor the backbone to stand by your own words. Now you call me a “flamboyant, excitable gay”. You ask me to join For Britain, but I’m a Black Briton. I was born here and I was raised here. I’ve taken stick here, but guess what? I’m still here. How this hurts you so very much.
You can’t even repatriate your shadow, superstar. Don’t think you can send your fellow Brits, you’ll fail on that count too. Yaxley-Lennon can’t get the North-West of England to take him seriously. Farage bottled it before the election even started. What you and your ilk pine for remains a pipe dream. You’ve clear difficulty loving yourself....let alone your neighbours.
Post all the vids and memes you want to kingdom come, it changes nothing. Just knowing you’re so powerless and truly ineffectual sends me to bed each and every evening with a smile upon my face. Something that has you seething. I’m British. Two words. Two words that enrage you. Two words that have you stamping your foot through the floor like Rumplestiltskin in frustration, as I know you know there’s nothing you can do to change this.
While I’ll be sleeping, you’ll no doubt show your impotent rage at what you will never ever be able to change. I’m laughing at you right now as I tap this on my phone. What can you do? Nothing. I’ll leave you with this to chomp your gums bloody with. Stick to being a nobody. It’s clearly your forte in life, because it’s all you will ever be in life.
Nighty-nighty, Chuck! :lbf::lbf::lbf:
Well what can I say? You are a spiteful-mutant who would have no future outside submission to Islam come the civil war if you lived in the Jew-K. I did'nt call you on your homosexuality in the first response but satirised it. However I'm glad I reframed the response which has set you into a state of hysterical, girlish clownishness. Genetics works in strange way to ensure Darwinian selection including a mental inability among dysgenics to understand threat. That is why Muslims always vote for the left. The left are blind to their existential danger to them, and being weak in body and mind are attracted to the Jihadi strenght. A strenght that will eventually lead to their enslavement, beheading, or being cast down from the roof of a building.

You’re living a lie, mate. You’re about as “British” as I am Cherokee.
If that’s so, then you’re not an indigenous American by your own logic. You’re nothing but a nowhere man, as you yourself are the descendant of immigrants. What you say of others will be applied to you. But being a hypocrite, you’ll make an excuse and exception of yourself. He’s British. Your a Yank. What’s the difference? His skin colour to yours?
No wonder no-one - other than the terminally thick who struggle for an identity - take you remotely seriously when occupy the same space as others you sneer at and look upon.

You’re living a lie, mate. You’re about as “British” as I am Cherokee.
Would you say that to an African-American. No f***ing chance, as a punch to the face or a gunshot wound to a vital organ would result. No wonder you hide here - coward as you obviously are.

Would you say that to an African-American. No f***ing chance, as a punch to the face or a gunshot wound to a vital organ would result. No wonder you hide here - coward as you obviously are.
Implying that blacks are violent and will literally murder you if you happen to utter something they don't like is racist, no?

If that’s so, then you’re not an indigenous American by your own logic. You’re nothing but a nowhere man, as you yourself are the descendant of immigrants. What you say of others will be applied to you. But being a hypocrite, you’ll make an excuse and exception of yourself. He’s British. Your a Yank. What’s the difference? His skin colour to yours?
No wonder no-one - other than the terminally thick who struggle for an identity - take you remotely seriously when occupy the same space as others you sneer at and look upon.
All of the failed journalist’s role models are the descendants of immigrants themselves. Both Trump and Spencer have immigrant trophy wives. Spencer’s ex-wife speaks of his deep insecurities. Look at how Melanie could barely hide her delight at that baseball match where they booed and chanted “Lock him up!” He looked so diminished.
For the likes of you, to exposed is your worst nightmare. Nazis are little more than little boys when shown up for whom they are. Your bravado is your weakness. Front all you want. We see you Niall your clear fragility.

Back
Top Bottom