Britney Spears is a Goddess, Morrissey Must Bow Politely Before Her

DamienDempsey

It's come sadly to this. Morrissey, aka C**t Extradonaire, you must submit. Shamefully admit your ineptness, bow politely and be off. The perpetual wind-up is now an irritant. Of course it is your blog, yet you cowardly release statements via the shite True To You website that suggest otherwise. Not just one but an absurd second. More vexed I could not possibly be: for I stupidly championed your rubbish blog for a month. A tragic waste of time. You must pay the Government of Canada (who inadvertently financed such madness) compensation.

We couldn't be bothered anymore. The game is tired and it's up. Britney delivers a great deal more, in the most significant of ways. If only she would be topless at her next concert. I'd be there, front row, praying for a bead of sweat from her buxom chest to bless me as holy water might. The ways I'd like to have Britney, to infinity and blissfully beyond! I'll bother more with her and less with you.

The magic has fully dissipated, your music I can never enjoy as I once did. Illusion utterly shattered, why did I bloody bother? When I could have spent valuable ATP on my Spanish Delight of a boyfriend. He's worthy of all bother. If you saw him you'd be eternally envious of me. A more physically-beautiful being does not stalk this dreary planet. He is in need of his own shrine: the boy simply must be worshipped! What a pleasurable altar it would be to kneel at.

Donate your body to science, in all of its wanning vitality, for the better good. For you are entirely spent. I'm sure the most gleaming of bio-hazardous waste bins, in their yellow luminance, will be more than receptive to your decrepit remains. Be buggered by your quandary of a blog and fellate music label executives in hope of an ever-elusive deal. You might, though, manage brilliantly as all who have unnaturally pursed-lips do. Ones that positively beacon. Don't forget to breathe when you have something mammoth in your mouth.

Kate Ryan

Last edited:
fans of pop music on forums are ALL mental!

It's come sadly to this. Morrissey, aka C**t Extradonaire, you must submit. Shamefully admit your ineptness, bow politely and be off. The perpetual wind-up is now an irritant. Of course it is your blog, yet you cowardly release statements via the shite True To You website that suggest otherwise. Not just one but an absurd second. More vexed I could not possibly be: for I stupidly championed your rubbish blog for a month. A tragic waste of time. You must pay the Government of Canada (who inadvertently financed such madness) compensation.

We couldn't be bothered anymore. The game is tired and it's up. Britney delivers a great deal more, in the most significant of ways. If only she would be topless at her next concert. I'd be there, front row, praying for a bead of sweat from her buxom chest to bless me as holy water might. The ways I'd like to have Britney, to infinity and blissfully beyond! I'll bother more with her and less with you.

The magic has fully dissipated, your music I can never enjoy as I once did. Illusion utterly shattered, why did I bloody bother? When I could have spent valuable ATP on my Spanish Delight of a boyfriend. He's worthy of all bother. If you saw him you'd be eternally envious of me. A more physically-beautiful being does not stalk this dreary planet. He is in need of his own shrine: the boy simply must be worshipped! What a pleasurable altar it would be to kneel at.

Donate your body to science, in all of its wanning vitality, for the better good. For you are entirely spent. I'm sure the most gleaming of bio-hazardous waste bins, in their yellow luminance, will be more than receptive to your decrepit remains. Be buggered by your quandary of a blog and fellate music label executives in hope of an ever-elusive deal. You might, though, manage brilliantly as all who have unnaturally pursed-lips do. Ones that positively beacon. Don't forget to breathe when you have something mammoth in your mouth.

Kate Ryan

tumblr_lq9c92Q2Pz1qzguyto1_500.gif

Kate Ryan

.....what....the....fudge?

A friend of mine who posts here occasionally called me up the other day and she was like, "don't you wanna punch that Damien Dempsey/Kate Ryan/Morrissey Blog chick in the face? What a pretentious idiot!"

I was like, "Yeah."

You couldn't punch a face as beautiful as mine; you're far more likely to want to kiss it.

Kate Ryan

Last edited:
You couldn't punch a face as beautiful as mine; you're far more likely to want to kiss it.

Kate Ryan

Why is that? Out of pity?

I understand from your ramblings that you don't like Morrissey. I've actually prepared a plan of action for people who don't like Morrissey:

1) Stop posting here.
2) Continue not posting here.

Why is that? Out of pity?

I understand from your ramblings that you don't like Morrissey. I've actually prepared a plan of action for people who don't like Morrissey:

1) Stop posting here.
2) Continue not posting here.

How about you f**k off to his rubbish blog, everything there is now really polite and boring? Your scene entirely. You can crawl right up his arse comfortably as many others pathetically do. Play nicely and bore yourselves into oblivion. Chat about who fellates the best.

Kate Ryan

Last edited:
How about you f**k off to his rubbish blog, everything there is now really polite and boring. Your scene entirely. You can crawl right up his arse comfortably as many others pathetically do. Play nicely and bore yourselves into oblivion. Chat about who fellates the best.

Kate Ryan

I like Morrissey's music. I think Morrissey is often a bit of a berk. I don't have to be a 'sycophantic slag' to point out that your Morrissey-hating is boring. Why continue posting here? Nobody's impressed by your eloquence or misguided arrogance. Some wear arrogance well, but it's just a bit annoying when you employ it.

Also, you missed a question mark. Usually it wouldn't bother me, but you only accept perfect grammar so I thought you ought to know.

I like Morrissey's music. I think Morrissey is often a bit of a berk. I don't have to be a 'sycophantic slag' to point out that your Morrissey-hating is boring. Why continue posting here? Nobody's impressed by your eloquence or misguided arrogance. Some wear arrogance well, but it's just a bit annoying when you employ it.

Also, you missed a question mark. Usually it wouldn't bother me, but you only accept perfect grammar so I thought you ought to know.

I do not hate Morrissey, but I do hate the wannabe who was posing as him on that blasted blog. I feel a bit doltish that I championed the blog as his for what seemed like an eternity.

Thank you for bringing the missing question mark to my attention.

Back
Top Bottom