Britney's com back OMG! LOL!

i've only seen that youtube video, but it looks like she's lip-syncing.

i feel sorry for her, i wish she could be what she used to be.
i can't help feeling this way, we were friends loooong before morrissey came into my life

i can't help feeling this way, we were friends loooong before morrissey came into my life

of course shes lip syncing. i dont think shes ever not lip synced

Why did I just watch that?? That was horrible not that I ever thought she was good. The lip-syncing guess she forgot how to do that. The dancing was crap. She's really gone.

if she was lip synching, her lips wuld have actually been in sync with the music. what do you call too-messed-up-to-accurately-lip-sync? "lip-out of synching?"

she never sings. its always taped and her LS'ing.

I thought that the "fight" between Kid Crock and Tommy Lee was much more interesting personally.

GO britney! im gonna make a site, britney-solo.com, none of you is gonna be invited.
anyway, everyone loves (the old) britney's style...
video.jpg

mozbellydance.jpg

She's not supposed to be able to sing, but she forgot to move her lips, and she just walked around lifelessly. Maybe Justin will do an intervention.

Her body doesn't look as good as it used to, but she's had two children, so that's to be expected. However, she should learn to wear clothes that flatter her body (hide that tummy!).

I went to her concert back in about 2000. I was 11, forgive me.

Back
Top Bottom