Britney's com back OMG! LOL!

Jane Birkin

Oh jesus f***ing christ on a bike.
Wtf was that? that was truly awful, i mean i knew she was bad but this is just too painful to watch.
Pop is dead, well done shitney .
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ihH6TpxPcRI

Last edited:
yes, I can dance better than that. I mean... isn't that what she is supposed to be able to do? she must have cooked the part of her brain that has rhythm.

4yfnnzd.jpg

a typical audience reaction

yes, I can dance better than that. I mean... isn't that what she is supposed to be able to do? she must have cooked the part of her brain that has rhythm.

4yfnnzd.jpg

a typical audience reaction

I demmand to know what drugs is this stupid bitch on . pills? crack? smack?
she just looked so f***ing out of it, like she didn't even know where she was or what she was supposed to be doing there.
MTV should be ashamed of themselves.

They always open with something "controversial", and this time they put her up there, not because of the music, but because of all her personal problems, just so people could see the freak they have been reading and hearing about. She had the chance though, if she would have prepared and worn something that looked good, and gotten some sleep the night before, to at least do what she used to do, which was never that spectacular, but compared to this, was frickin' awesome.

She's done. You can pull out your hair and have your two-year-old's teeth bleached, but you can't come back from a performance like that on the opening of the MTV awards.

They always open with something "controversial", and this time they put her up there, not because of the music, but because of all her personal problems, just so people could see the freak they have been reading and hearing about. She had the chance though, if she would have prepared and worn something that looked good, and gotten some sleep the night before, to at least do what she used to do, which was never that spectacular, but compared to this, was frickin' awesome.

She's done. You can pull out your hair and have your two-year-old's teeth bleached, but you can't come back from a performance like that on the opening of the MTV awards.

seriously. she used to dance with snakes for cryin out loud! that was just awful. not that i really care.

I can dance better than that.

You should put that on youtube, would it have Boggy in the background holding your beer!

I couldn't hear it, the computer at work doesn't have speakers...just looked like Britney doing her thing to me, can't say i have noticed any change in her performances etc. As i haven't really noticed or really watched her at any great length. I thought she was bald now!

You should put that on youtube, would it have Boggy in the background holding your beer!

I couldn't hear it, the computer at work doesn't have speakers...just looked like Britney doing her thing to me, can't say i have noticed any change in her performances etc. As i haven't really noticed or really watched her at any great length. I thought she was bald now!

I'll have someone from solo film me dancing at the Smiths afterparty in NYC after the Moz show. :p

i just watched it. thanks for the link. that was seriously weird. she's half dead, isnt she.
according to the comments, sarah silverman was a bigmouthed brat talking shit about brit's kids. that isnt fair to the kids really. i dont like britney but i dont like sarah silverman either...she relies on bullying other people to make people laugh

Last edited:
I'll have someone from solo film me dancing at the Smiths afterparty in NYC after the Moz show. :p

good O.....but have more clothes on then that young lady Miss Spears.

i just watched it. thanks for the link. that was seriously weird. she's half dead, isnt she.
according to the comments, sarah silverman was a bigmouthed brat talking shit about brit's kids. that isnt fair to the kids really. i dont like britney but i dont like sarah silverman either...she relies on bullying other people to make people laugh

not true , Sarah silverman's comments were after the performance actually , so britney should shut the f*** up and stop blaming others for being a stupid talentless piece of white trash whore who can't even lipsynch to her own shitty songs.

gahahahaha ok i still hate sarah but if they were AFTER the performance then what is her deal?? She really is mental.

I think the MTV audience got exactly what they deserved!

That was bad. ***sprays computer screen with Lysol****

anyone who wears their underwear to do a performance should not complain about not being 'respected' as an 'artist'
wtf was up with the pole dancers jeezy chreezy

What a loser. What a messed up, ruined person. I feel so badly for her... what a pile of crap her life is. The money she has could not possibly be worth the rest of it. She's been whored out since she was a teenager and now look... she looks like she's been on the street since she was 13. What a shame, what a waste.

Back
Top Bottom