Brookside

j funk

.co.uk
It appears all the past threads on the subject have been archived. Not that they actually contained any talk of the programme itself, just the fact that Moz had a cameo in it. Although apparently it was actually 'Brookside South' a spinoff which mustve ceased before my time. I take it that was Phil Redmond's idea, along with the succes that was 'Hollyoaks Late'. What a moron.

Anyway, the programme itself was rather decent.

Nikki Shadwick, Beth Jordache, Georgia Simpson :love:

It appears all the past threads on the subject have been archived. Not that they actually contained any talk of the programme itself, just the fact that Moz had a cameo in it. Although apparently it was actually 'Brookside South' a spinoff which mustve ceased before my time. I take it that was Phil Redmond's idea, along with the succes that was 'Hollyoaks Late'. What a moron.

Anyway, the programme itself was rather decent.

Nikki Shadwick, Beth Jordache, Georgia Simpson :love:

I remember it.

Never missed an episode.Is the cameo on You Tube?

Georgia Simpson?:eek:isn't she the one that did the deed with her brother?:sick:

I was near-to-obsessed with Brookside when I was a child, even though I was probably too young to be watching it, really. My mam used to squirm a bit at the 'inappropriate' parts.
I remember the storyline where the little girl and Sinbad got trapped in a building or something? During the ad break I lay down on the floor of our kitchen and accidentally swallowed a penny. :tears:

I loved Brookside, it represented want the 80's were like formost people, gritty and real.
Do you remember Harry Cross and the bloke he lived with, what was that about? I was very young at the time and to me it was innocent but looking back, did they talk about been widowers or were they are couple but that side of their relationship not mentioned.

I liked Damon and Barry the best. (Simon O Brien and Paul Usher) Jimmy Corkhill and later tinhead. I can't remember the name of the woman who ran the pub,( long brown hair) she employed a camp bartender with a brazilian boyfriend. anyway she was great,(jackie I think)

The farthest back I can remember is Baz and Tez and someone being pushed off scaffolding.

The ONLY soap I have ever watched......

Had a massive crush on Heather Haversham:horny: and Alexander Pigg:horny:

Damon, Ducksie and Gizmo..... class characters.....
The Corkhills..... Rod The Plod......
Harry & Ralph......
The student nurses....
Karen Grant being shagged for the first time:eek: compulsive viewing....
The Jordache's and the body under the patio..... the lesbain kiss:horny:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom