Brrrrr.....

I'm sitting here with my coat on. It's dead cold. It already snowed once.

Well here in Sweden it's acctually quite warn now, 6C! It's so that you don't need to have a jacket. The first snow has however already been here and gone, there was about -5C some days ago.

Yeah, our snow is almost gone too. Just patches left. But it's only about 2 degrees outside or something. And our bloody radiators are not working properly!

Yeah, our snow is almost gone too. Just patches left. But it's only about 2 degrees outside or something. And our bloody radiators are not working properly!

Isch. Yeah that's really bad, much of Irish Coffee and other drinks that'll warm you then.

I'm surviving on numerous cups of tea and Marmite toast :D. The Marmite's almost run out though, so I'm going to have to figure out some way to buy some online. Maybe if someone came over from England on 'holiday'. I'll get my Mum to invite my Aunt.

I'm surviving on numerous cups of tea and Marmite toast :D. The Marmite's almost run out though, so I'm going to have to figure out some way to buy some online. Maybe if someone came over from England on 'holiday'. I'll get my Mum to invite my Aunt.

What's Marmite Toast?

We went from 30 C to snow within one week so the next person who tells me that climate is not fu*cked up will have another thing coming!

Santiago,Cihle: last night it rained I was asleep so I couldn't notice it...

today is sunny...it's a nice day, West Ham won over Arsenal, and later Colo Colo is gonna whoop UC arse!...:D

The weather is the least of my concerns. The gargantuan penises across the road from me are setting off fireworks and it is frightening my rat. They need walloped. Inconsiderate bastards.

Our rats are already over fireworks. People here set them off for any reason whatsoever so they've come to view them as normal. Might also have to do with the fact that my sister has a drum set and they're used to loud noises...:rolleyes:

What's Marmite Toast?

Marmite toast is toast with Marmite on it. Marmite is a sticky brown substance that comes in a pot. It's yeast extract or something. Worship it.

'Tis inviting to me. Mmmm... sticky brown stuff... mmmm....

It's pretty hot, down here.

hello Danielledelh how are you still hot i can tell.

here in the capital it is cold but not cold enough for me to put the heating on... give it a couple of days.

We don't have our heating on. I'm serious. Our boiler is old and uses loads of gas, and we're on a meter (don't even ask, it's a touchy subject) so we can't afford to have the heating on. You get used to it! I have a very warm cardigan and bed, and me and the cat cuddle up to keep warm!

It's warm over the border in Warwickshire! Yer great jessie.

Back
Top Bottom