Burbank, CA - ALT 98.7 presents Morrissey Live (AT&T Sound Studio, Nov. 5, 2018) - Reminder/Reports

ALT 98.7 presents Morrissey Live at the AT&T Sound Studio in Burbank, CA is scheduled for Nov. 5, 2018 at 6pm PT.

Setlist:

Back On The Chain Gang / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Break Up The Family / The Bullfighter Dies

Setlist provided by Case

44629_44628_557059271_contest_503214_standard_1539977725.jpg

Last edited:
I just got it working on my phone and the quality is actually really impressive

EDIT: nevermind, 5 minutes in and it keeps lagging lol

Back on the Chain Gang
Alma Matters
I Wish You Lonely
If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me
Break Up the Family
The Bullfighter Dies

A lag free replay is already up on their Facebook. Very fun set. Moz seemed to really enjoy himself

Good set , fall tour is shining bright, loved the spent the day in bed tshirt band had on, and how close those lucky people were, cant figure out why someone would have the arm signed ,wouldn't it wash away eventually. But good selection for 24 min

Good set , fall tour is shining bright, loved the spent the day in bed tshirt band had on, and how close those lucky people were, cant figure out why someone would have the arm signed ,wouldn't it wash away eventually. But good selection for 24 min
They'd usually get it tattooed right after

snip, cant figure out why someone would have the arm signed ,wouldn't it wash away eventually. But good selection for 24 min
That's been a thing this tour:

20181106_025051.jpg

If anyone wants a 480p video download of the above live show, just say.
Any HQ version there was isn't showing as extractable on FB anymore - maybe someone got it without glitches?
Just extracting the audio for MP3s.

Regards,
FWD.

I'd like a 480p download if you don't mind
Exact copy of the video in the header post.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/8udoyk
Regards,
FWD.

I have MP3s, but am hanging on to see if the radio broadcast or a HD stream appears as there's a crackle on Chain Gang (as per above video stream) and I'm loathed to put my name to work that could sound better.

Im not sure if there is a download limit, but here it is the link if anyone wants it...

https://we.tl/t-GiJ2PfiU8s
Well done that man.
Appreciated - will check out the audio shortly.
Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
It is the broadcast itself that has a couple of audio issues, but Marco's version has much better audio anyway - so will rip MP3s from that.
Thanks again.
FWD.

Last edited:
Toluca Lake! The California Son is giving you loonies a hint to where he actually was born I reckon mate inn nnn nn din't inn n n n n it.

FWD.

Last edited:
Tonight's gig:
Now available in the download section as MP3s.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom