Burbank, CA - ALT 98.7 presents Morrissey Live (AT&T Sound Studio, Nov. 5, 2018) - Reminder/Reports

ALT 98.7 presents Morrissey Live at the AT&T Sound Studio in Burbank, CA is scheduled for Nov. 5, 2018 at 6pm PT.

Setlist:

Back On The Chain Gang / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Break Up The Family / The Bullfighter Dies

Setlist provided by Case

44629_44628_557059271_contest_503214_standard_1539977725.jpg

Last edited:
What time did you think it was/is? If it's noon on London you just thought it was what in L.A.?

This is stunning to me. Even.more stunning than those who are interested in Moz doing covers.
well considering most of America is five hours behind that is why it was surprising to me.

don't get your knickers in a twist.great short set,good for the people who were there.

Once again Jesse way over the top with the coming face whilst getting to grips with the guitar.
It spoils the whole performance for me personally.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Don't you foreigners have rock stars you can listen to on radio shows in your own hemisphere or even in your own backwards country? You have to get up at 2AM to listen to the California Son Steve Morrissey just because you saw him play in your country 15 years ago and are hoping and praying Air Morrissey comes back one day when he needs money. Why do you people have to idolize Americans like Morrissey while he just sits out on his sun deck in Malibu and counts his money from the mporium uk. Aren't there rock stars actually born in your country like Elton John, Right Said Fred, Kajagoogoo, Men At Work, or the foreign dude who sings "our house in the middle of the street" that you can listen to on the radio? Pathetic.
This can only come out of the mind of a person that needs help. Why trying to offend people like this? Morrissey is not American.

Love the different sounding version of I wish you lonely, sounds completely different.

Did he encourage anyone to vote with his last few shows?

But each time you do that, you support the process, don'tcha know?

(Which is kind of the point, but...)
Somebody needs to punch Russel Brand in the balls for planting that stupid seed in his head.

Somebody needs to punch Russel Brand in the balls for planting that stupid seed in his head.
Or just punch him in the balls because he's Russell Brand. Knowing him he'd just make a joke about liking it because he's such a naughty sexual deviant don't you know, and then go cry in private.

I reckon I love the disgusted look the California Son gave that Mexican lady holding the Brittish jack flag in the front row. I reckon it's getting harder for the California Son as he gets older to talk with his fake Brittish accent like Jack and Kelly. You can hear it in intimate performances like this and of course when he is at the Calabasas Costco worried because they haven't got the blueberry muffins in yet mate innn nnn nn din't in n n it.

Or just punch him in the balls because he's Russell Brand. Knowing him he'd just make a joke about liking it because he's such a naughty sexual deviant don't you know, and then go cry in private.
He could’ve thrown out a “YES to prop 12” I’m so surprised he doesn’t jump on that. He’s prob surprised i don’t try to diet and become an aging, exposed siren. I thought his show was great. Tropicalia setlist looked awesome, i had to work.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom