"By The Time I get To Wherever I'm Going" - Lost Morrissey studio track posted by SER

FWD.

Getting a very 60's pop vibe. Catchy melody - but the lyrics are pretty unimpressive. Kind of a weak ending too. Probably better off this one was left in the can.

I feel like if he had tried a bit harder on the words then it would've had the potential to be one of the better songs in the past ten years or so.

thats lovely. where is this song coming from all of a sudden? and is he singing "and have you on the lawn" ?

Musically this might be the best sounding song since Gustavo joined the band. I love how upbeat it is.

I wish this would've replaced In Your Lap on LIHS. For a "lost" studio track I quite enjoy it. Would've made a fine addition to the album.

I'm no Jo Slee but...
Tried, Sighed & Died.jpg

so you also hear "lawn"? im a non-native speaker, thats why i ask. could also be "on the line" or even "loin"...

I don’t know why this couldn’t have been used as a b side. These people are mad, if All the young people got released with this instead of the live cover we would all be buying it.

I’m pleased we have this but it doesn’t make sense.

Desperate effort to distract from the shitstorm he just created.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom