Caesarea, Israel - The Ancient Roman Amphitheater (Aug. 24, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're The One For Me, Fatty / Bigmouth Strikes Again / First Of The Gang To Die / Alma Matters / Ganglord / Suedehead / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / One Of Our Own / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Oboe Concerto / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / All The Lazy Dykes / All You Need Is Me / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / The Bullfighter Dies / What She Said // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by Sarcasmos, correction by an anonymous person.

• Photo from l.cmb / Instagram:

39040_caesarea.jpg

Last edited:
i also read on instagram that he sang first of the gang to die but im not sure if its true

Just got home, A very good show. Wonderful place for concerts!

Someone will surely send a setlist, but from memory;

Moz started with You're the one for me fatty (!). Lazy dykes was played too later in the show.

No Istanbul, no jack the ripper.

Too all the haters who say Moz doesn't change the setlist - he was nice enough to do so when the 2 Israel shows were one day after another. He changed the set, and mixed things up.

Moz, Israel loves you. Come back soon.

Moz started with You're the one for me fatty (!). Lazy dykes was played too later in the show.

Too all the haters who say Moz doesn't change the setlist - he was nice enough to do so when the 2 Israel shows were one day after another. He changed the set, and mixed things up.

That's great

Cool bigmouth and fatty. Not a big fan of lazy dykes but it's nice to see played. Makes sense about the back to back switch up. When was the last time he's played fatty

Cool bigmouth and fatty. Not a big fan of lazy dykes but it's nice to see played. Makes sense about the back to back switch up. When was the last time he's played fatty
Just over a month ago

Setlist

You’re The One For Me, Fatty, Bigmouth Strikes Again, Alma Matters, Ganglord, Suedehead, World Peace Is None Of Your Business, Kiss Me A Lot, One Of Our Own, I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris, Speedway, Meat Is Murder, Everyday Is Like Sunday, Oboe Concerto, I Will See You In Far-Off Places, All The Lazy Dykes, All You Need Is Me, The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores, The Bullfighter Dies, What She Said, Irish Blood, English Heart

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom