Caleb's Bloody Bride

M

Mindy Fan

I hate you. You are mean and you are a stupid George Bush loving ho.
PS. you want to have sex with a gay man.

I hate mindy,so whats your point jackmehoff??? Caleb is just another one of my women who cant get enough of mr.improper,PIMP of the universe. Just because Mindy is a fat f***ing triple chin sporting,rimjob giving,liar is no reason to take it out on us. hell,you should be asking mindy why she cant stay away from all the f***ing food all the time. Its not a sickness to be a fat f***ing slob like mindy is...you just have to stop opening your f***ing mouth when your not giving rimjobs and sucking donkey dicks and shoveling food in. Mindy's telephone number and weight are the same,but hey,she did it to herself. She should be mad at herself for eating all the food in sight. fat people stink too, they smell like bologna.

> I hate you. You are mean and you are a stupid George Bush loving ho.
> PS. you want to have sex with a gay man.
OK, this is just rediculous.

Thanks Proper for your kind words. I wonder if Mindy "fan" could give some insight into the gay man I want to have sex with and what about the Ho comment? If we had sex I certainly wouldn't charge you.

Cool. Just bring me some yoshinoya then and we'll call it good??? how could you have sex with a gay man anyways??? wouldnt that defeat the whole purpose of the man being Gay???

Back
Top Bottom