"California Son" drops out of Billboard 200 second week

Morrissey's album of cover songs, California Son, has dropped out of the Billboard 200 in its second week of release.

The collection debuted at #95 on the Billboard 200 chart dated June 8, 2019 but failed to hang onto a top 200 position in the week of June 15.

Weekly chart can be seen here:
https://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-200

In the Top Album Sales chart it drops from #7 to #33:
https://www.billboard.com/charts/top-album-sales

It has dropped from #3 to out of the top 25 Vinyl Albums chart:
https://www.billboard.com/charts/vinyl-albums

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Divine Comedy’s new album debuted on the official UK chart at number 5. One place higher than Tommy Morrissey. The Divine Comedy are more popular than Tommy M. Ha! Mind you, he only aligns himself with a transphobe, he’s not an actually far-right wing party supporting racist. Also, he has better tunes. Just. Anyway, I’m finding the charts hilarious these days. Wonder what number Tommy is pretending to be at in Croatia this week?

so wrongly claiming Germany is rape capital 'cause of "immigrants" isn't racist? So the fact Morrissey is for a party that is anti-Muslim (and if you know anything about the party you know they are ) isn't racist?

You see the weight of data proves that moz is anti Muslim and so a racist. Personally, I don't care but of course, he is, if the weight of evidence was on anyone else, you would say " f*** that racist " .
You can say "Muslim" isn't a race but you know its a weak defence.
If you follow his gay friend James Maker over the years he has also said anti-Muslim things .

First Moz supports Nigel Farage a complete ass , who is pro Trump and used to mix with a proper English racist party The National Front. Then he starts spouting Trump like idea's about Germany being "rape capital " and also poking fun at the Muslim mayor of London (Trump also mocks the mayor of London)
Moz is now very Pro Israel (mainly for his "careers " sake but still) the Jews, of course, loath Muslims and what does moz sing about on his last Lp( leaving aside the covers lp?) oh yes Israel and Tel Aviv

So moz likes to support Nigel Farage , racist . He mocks the Muslim mayor of London and supports a party that is anti muslim. Racist.
He also suddenly after 30 years in the business starts singing about his love for Israel, at the same time he gets a Jewish manager.
For Britain are also funded by Israel (so is Tommy Robson) . Lots of us think Moz is now just another shill for Israel which is why all this Britain First stuff started. The fact that he is now just another shill is worse than him being a racist to some of us .

Actual evidence has been there for some time re Moz's racism. In fact since his letters to his pen pal (pre smiths) where he plainly says "I don't like Pakistanis ". So you see racist . The fact you say you have the skin color of a chocolate drop doesn't mean shit . Just 'cause a black person doesn't think someone is racist doesn't mean shit

You can argue with whats said but its true. Just look at his fans he's left with , not very intelligent people from America's . The kid with the big car . cap and tshirt . That type . nothing against the kid but shit moz you had it all, now you have that type and dumb ass racists on here.

Its a shame.

I had to read this post twice as I could not believe that somebody who was accusing Morrissey to be racist, mentioned the Jews and Israel so many times and pointed out that Morrissey manager is not just a manager but a Jewish manager. Ok nothing else to add.

No, my own family were not all immigrants actually. My grandfather was. One person. My family on my fathers side never got any grief because they saw themselves as English growing up and went on to fight in WW2 against the Germans. As to Moz's dislike of Asians, there was widespread dislike of Asians in the 70's partly because they were such an insulated culture. You know shit about shit.
Responding to truth with abuse and excuses limper than lettuce is clearly your forte - very much indeed. Will 'You know shit about shit' be the title of your forthcoming autobiography? Ghost-written....of course. :lbf::lbf::lbf:

so wrongly claiming Germany is rape capital 'cause of "immigrants" isn't racist? So the fact Morrissey is for a party that is anti-Muslim (and if you know anything about the party you know they are ) isn't racist?

You see the weight of data proves that moz is anti Muslim and so a racist. Personally, I don't care but of course, he is, if the weight of evidence was on anyone else, you would say " f*** that racist " .
You can say "Muslim" isn't a race but you know its a weak defence.
If you follow his gay friend James Maker over the years he has also said anti-Muslim things .

First Moz supports Nigel Farage a complete ass , who is pro Trump and used to mix with a proper English racist party The National Front. Then he starts spouting Trump like idea's about Germany being "rape capital " and also poking fun at the Muslim mayor of London (Trump also mocks the mayor of London)
Moz is now very Pro Israel (mainly for his "careers " sake but still) the Jews, of course, loath Muslims and what does moz sing about on his last Lp( leaving aside the covers lp?) oh yes Israel and Tel Aviv

So moz likes to support Nigel Farage , racist . He mocks the Muslim mayor of London and supports a party that is anti muslim. Racist.
He also suddenly after 30 years in the business starts singing about his love for Israel, at the same time he gets a Jewish manager.
For Britain are also funded by Israel (so is Tommy Robson) . Lots of us think Moz is now just another shill for Israel which is why all this Britain First stuff started. The fact that he is now just another shill is worse than him being a racist to some of us .

Actual evidence has been there for some time re Moz's racism. In fact since his letters to his pen pal (pre smiths) where he plainly says "I don't like Pakistanis ". So you see racist . The fact you say you have the skin color of a chocolate drop doesn't mean shit . Just 'cause a black person doesn't think someone is racist doesn't mean shit

You can argue with whats said but its true. Just look at his fans he's left with , not very intelligent people from America's . The kid with the big car . cap and tshirt . That type . nothing against the kid but shit moz you had it all, now you have that type and dumb ass racists on here.

Its a shame.
:straightface:

I wish they had the dole in Pakistan.
Moz is spot on, Sadiq is a twat. He cant even speak English properly FFSo_O
Now go back to the mosque and smoke your hoopa pipe JFC! what a twat.:lbf:

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom