"California Son" drops out of Billboard 200 second week

Morrissey's album of cover songs, California Son, has dropped out of the Billboard 200 in its second week of release.

The collection debuted at #95 on the Billboard 200 chart dated June 8, 2019 but failed to hang onto a top 200 position in the week of June 15.

Weekly chart can be seen here:
https://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-200

In the Top Album Sales chart it drops from #7 to #33:
https://www.billboard.com/charts/top-album-sales

It has dropped from #3 to out of the top 25 Vinyl Albums chart:
https://www.billboard.com/charts/vinyl-albums

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
He deserves every misfortune coming his way, and he is now discovering that people vote with their money.

Tough shit.

I mean, who would have thought that supporting a far-right organisation in the twilight of your career would cause another precipitous drop in support and revenue? It's almost as if the buying public have had enough.

f*** racists. f*** Morrissey.

Uncle Skinny, Morrissey is not a racist. For Britain's manifesto makes it clear to everyone who reads it they are not racists.

This idea of Moz being a racist is a huge misreading .

I'm sorry for those who think otherwise and STILL use these fora.

There must be something really wrong .

IMG_20170218_001155.jpg

No it’s his claim, I haven’t checked it.
But go figure, running a Facebook-page for a singer you can’t stand and hope to fail. Hilarious!

No it’s his claim, I haven’t checked it.
But go figure, running a Facebook-page for a singer you can’t stand and hope to fail. Hilarious!
At least Skinny stopped buying his records, this knuckle head still buys his merch and vinyl, while slandering him. Probably gets a semi every time there's a new Guardian article about how evil Morrissey is.

He deserves every misfortune coming his way, and he is now discovering that people vote with their money.

Tough shit.

I mean, who would have thought that supporting a far-right organisation in the twilight of your career would cause another precipitous drop in support and revenue? It's almost as if the buying public have had enough.

f*** racists. f*** Morrissey.

f*** Skinny, f*** the loony left, f*** the PC brigade.

Can't we just all agree that "California Suck" does just that? It sucks folks. Johnny Marr would have punched Morrissey in his face and then quit if Moz handed him those songs for a new Smiths album. Just awful music and it doesn't make you any less of fan to state that obvious fact.

Can't we just all agree that "California Suck" does just that? It sucks folks. Johnny Marr would have punched Morrissey in his face and then quit if Moz handed him those songs for a new Smiths album. Just awful music and it doesn't make you any less of fan to state that obvious fact.

It's Over by Roy Orbison is an awful song? Wedding Bell Blues by Laura Nyro is an awful song? Lady Willpower is an awful song? Do you actually like music?

He’s like a lot of lost overweight Englishman, gets dumped, career never worked out, high blood pressure, nobody noticed him etc etc so he comments on a winner, gets his disappointment out of him. Can’t think why else after being sacked he’s still here lol.:rock::crazy:;)

I have such low blood pressure that I used to pass out all the time. My GP says I don't eat enough salt. So now I have to add salt to all my food.

There's a song for that...

Can you explain to me why you hate Morrissey so much? Did he do something to you? Your behaving like a lunatic.

Nothing is OVER for M. The man just made 1.8 million dollars on broadway. Where are you getting these ideas from? I'm genuinely curious and willing to engage in sensible and polite conversation with you.

Morrissey makes the records.

You merely collect them.

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

:tiphat:

Yep. So don’t question my dedication or loyalty as a fan. I still buy, and I still collect for my own passion. I’m not stopping now 10years down the line just cos he’s threw out a few poor albums and decided to be racist. I collect for myself, no one else. Just be thankful, if it wasn’t for people like me buying multiple copies of each album, he wouldn’t even make the top 40.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom