"California Son" reviewed by Under the Radar (4 out of 10)

anyone with a name like AUSTIN TRUNICK shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Let’s be real. It’s not a good album.
for your first message ever you have made quite a statement when its been well received,why did it take you a year to post something.

its been well received

Average to mixed.
98ACC78A-1AEA-4E00-8520-65B57C65FEC5.jpeg

If he gave it a 10/10 would you have taken him seriously despite his name?
f***ing right,how would you feel if your second name is trunick,on you go ordinary whats your second name,isnt trunick is it.

f***ing right,how would you feel if your second name is trunick,on you go ordinary whats your second name,isnt trunick is it.

You’re a snide wee f*** that’s got no balls. Always picking on people and putting down any opinion contrary to your own. It’s a 4/10, get over it and move on, stop picking on the guys name like a f***ing child.

You’re a snide wee f*** that’s got no balls. Always picking on people and putting down any opinion contrary to your own. It’s a 4/10, get over it and move on, stop picking on the guys name like a f***ing child.
last time I looked I had two testicles,i have never picked on anyone on this site,i had a laugh at the expense of the guys name,hardly a crime im sure hes heard worse with a name like trunick.ordinary, lifes too short to be blowing a gasket at 9 in the morning,try and get a girlfriend,give you a purpose in life.

last time I looked I had two testicles,i have never picked on anyone on this site,i had a laugh at the expense of the guys name,hardly a crime im sure hes heard worse with a name like trunick.ordinary, lifes too short to be blowing a gasket at 9 in the morning,try and get a girlfriend,give you a purpose in life.

You resort to getting personal with people. Every sub par review, you pick on the reviewers name or appearance. You made shallow digs about the girl from Spillers. I wouldn’t even call you a bully tbh, you’re the weasel that hangs around with bullies so you don’t get picked on yourself. Anyway that’s your problem to carry, not mine. Cheerio.

You resort to getting personal with people. Every sub par review, you pick on the reviewers name or appearance. You made shallow digs about the girl from Spillers. I wouldn’t even call you a bully tbh, you’re the weasel that hangs around with bullies so you don’t get picked on yourself. Anyway that’s your problem to carry, not mine. Cheerio.
haha yes im the school bully on here,absolute mince.the guy had a funny name,anybody on here can slag my surname 24 hours a day on here,if you cant laugh at yourself then you really shouldn't be on here.and no I have never hung about with bullies,not in my nature.

Tags
california son info california son review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom