"California Son" third week in the top 5 in Poland - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
Poland. - Morrissey Central
June 11, 2019

Morrissey's "California Son" is spending its third week in the top 5 in Poland.

"Moje szczere dzieki dla Polski!" - Morrissey.

Opera Momentaufnahme_2019-06-11_200736_www.morrisseycentral.com.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nationalist Poland, no surprise there. Lanterns is the new editor of Solo.

Miss buttercookie cakes hello it is me Emily, yes Emily Swansong. I am here to lecture you on Provence and french cuisine. Yes I know it's not english which is my major but I had to broaden myself a bit you see.

"Oh feck off will yer I buried my husband cause of rats like yerself"

f***ing hell. Is this where we're at? Proclaiming the third week in the top 5 in the Polish charts.

This is where it ends.

If only you could keep a promise.

Aren't you busy preparing some major jewish holiday or something. I wanna see you skip around going hava nagila while you lit a lot of candles.

Say hello to your children Hannah (pronounced CCCChhhhhhaaaaannnnnnaaaaaaaaahhh spit spit dribble) and Jacob.

Nazis invented a special lift but it only went down.

Jawohl my commendant Lanterns father screamed.

Morrissey's "California Son" is spending its third week in the top 5 in Poland.

"Moje szczere dzieki dla Polski!" - Morrissey.

Im P0lish. Bought the album on dayt of its release. Been Smiths/Moz fan since 85. All those comments referring to M thanking Poles for buying his album and saying this is the end etc. What a sea of arrogance and impertinence its is ! Patronising a-holes.

f***ing hell. Is this where we're at? Proclaiming the third week in the top 5 in the Polish charts.

This is where it ends.

Hopefully by that you mean your presence on this site.
Go and spend some time with your family you obsessed prick.

Mark Chapman vibes all over the place.

This is where it ends.
Ditch the tissues and online life and don’t waste your last years full of hate. You are sad, for so many reasons.

This is where it ends.
it only ends when its over.

This is all getting a bit tired, torn, and threadbare. Who gives a toss about album sales in Poland. I'm not even giving that sentence a question mark at the end.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom